Happy New Year, all.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
01-01-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Happy New Year
Cheers you guys.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Here's what I rang in the new year with...
[Image: 04_10_13_hornbys_hardcider_2.jpg?fileId=22416774]
Still on it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-01-2014, 12:06 AM
About time you caught up to the rest of us.
01-01-2014, 12:09 AM
I've got some beers, some vodka and seven up, watching serenity (I had no idea until today firefly did a movie!!) all is good in The world (mine anyways) Cheers my loves!
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Something went terribly wrong... I was trying to bring in 2014, but accidentally recalled 2007 somehow. To make sure I don't affect the timeline, I programmed this macro into the keyboard. I remember just as I was pulled backward in time, the spoon fell from my hand, hit the this unused macro key, and some text appeared on screen. Right before everything went dark, I was able to read "Something went terribly wrong" and was able to post the message you just read.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
01-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I have beer, but I wish I had vodka. I rarely touch the stuff any more, but it would be so nice to have some right now.
(01-01-2014 12:06 AM)kim Wrote:  Here's what I rang in the new year with...
[Image: 04_10_13_hornbys_hardcider_2.jpg?fileId=22416774]
Still on it. Shy

At four minutes til, we realized all of the nice glasses were too dusty to use. So we grabbed all the kiddie cups we could find and brought the year in with Martini & Rossi. Cool

My boy (the only registered kiddie cup user in the bunch) had a big cheers with some ginger ale.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
(01-01-2014 12:13 AM)Foxen Wrote:  I have beer, but I wish I had vodka. I rarely touch the stuff any more, but it would be so nice to have some right now.

Come on over, we don't have much, so it'll go quick!
01-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Whoa Confused someone must have set off a homemade bomb! My windows just rattled... that's unusual for this old cave.

As I drove home, I noticed there were a LOT of house parties - it was difficult to get down the streets, there were so many cars on both sides.

Crazy cool. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post