Happy New Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Happy New Year
(01-01-2014 12:12 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Something went terribly wrong... I was trying to bring in 2014, but accidentally recalled 2007 somehow. To make sure I don't affect the timeline, I programmed this macro into the keyboard. I remember just as I was pulled backward in time, the spoon fell from my hand, hit the this unused macro key, and some text appeared on screen. Right before everything went dark, I was able to read "Something went terribly wrong" and was able to post the message you just read.

Blink

You're just counting on people to be stoned, right? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 12:19 AM
(01-01-2014 12:13 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Come on over, we don't have much, so it'll go quick!

I'll be right there. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
01-01-2014, 12:29 AM
(01-01-2014 12:17 AM)kim Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 12:12 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Something went terribly wrong... I was trying to bring in 2014, but accidentally recalled 2007 somehow. To make sure I don't affect the timeline, I programmed this macro into the keyboard. I remember just as I was pulled backward in time, the spoon fell from my hand, hit the this unused macro key, and some text appeared on screen. Right before everything went dark, I was able to read "Something went terribly wrong" and was able to post the message you just read.

Blink

You're just counting on people to be stoned, right? Dodgy

DONT DO IT. Thats how I recalled 2007 in the first place.

I am now at the computer where it all happened. I can see the carpet is melted behind the remains of the chair. I've been preparing the last 7 years for this day. It feels like it was so long ago...

It would be 2021 for me if it weren't for that day...
THIS day.
01-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Haha and this is why I love you guys. Sometimes. Depending on the day. Eh happy new year. And dammit chas I wouldn't beat you if I didn't lose my phone XD haha maybe next year.
01-01-2014, 12:54 AM
"I guess I couldn't actually change the timeline at all...

I'm from 3 days from now, or what would have been 3 days from now (since it cant happen now)

I've been looped so many times now, back to minutes before 2014. It doesn't matter anymore though. I think I finally changed it.

I waited for the 2007 traveler to return to the original incident, and I killed him.

I guess with each jump I shifted sideways and back. So killing myself didn't create a paradox where I can't exist."

That's what he (I) was going to post. But he didn't know I was still alive. I guess this means I have 3 days before I jump again...
01-01-2014, 01:03 AM
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Sadcryface2

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Happy New Year. We all watched the ball drop, then popped the first bottle of champagne. Now, it's almost 1 and I'm contemplating sleep.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
1986 calendars.... geeeeeetttt your 1986 calendars here

(they will work the same for this year as they did back then as they have the same dates)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-01-2014, 05:38 AM
(01-01-2014 05:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  1986 calendars.... they have the same dates)

Consider casts mind back.

I had some good dates and some bad so I hope they don't all repeat.

Hot dates, ok but trial dates... not so much Sad

01-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Happy New Year's all!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man