Happy Ramadan Evrabodeh...!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2011, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 01:43 AM by robotworld.)
RE: Happy Ramadan Evrabodeh...!
Yes, I'm Chinese Smile The government favours the majority race a lot by the bumiputra system. There has been a lot of conflicts due to people wanting to switch their religion from Islam to other religions, or regarding the law requiring people who marry Malays to convert to Islam. Why can't everyone live in peace?

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2011, 09:29 PM

It Eid!!!
I just came back from my daily prayers... I suppose I could live with the culture, but I forever hate the preaching. It's all cynical to my. In fact it is cynical. That's the basis of preaching. The don't do so because they really know so, but only because the think they're above everyone else.
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2011, 02:11 AM
happy eid everyone ..

i am as atheist as they come but i try to refrain from eating in front of others on ramadan (more out of respect) .. i even fast most of the month as a solidarity move with my family .. can't let them suffer alone ,right ? (i find it perfect to lose weight too Tongue )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2011, 03:33 AM

(30-08-2011 02:11 AM)maerie Wrote:  happy eid everyone ..

i am as atheist as they come but i try to refrain from eating in front of others on ramadan (more out of respect) .. i even fast most of the month as a solidarity move with my family .. can't let them suffer alone ,right ? (i find it perfect to lose weight too Tongue )
Well, Happy Eid to you...

WOW!!! Did I write "daily prayer"]? I meant YEARLY PRAYER!!! Joke fail!!
Or more accurately Yearly dishonest prayer.
Quote this message in a reply