Happy Ramadan you infidels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2016, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 07:45 PM by izel.)
Happy Ramadan you infidels.
The starvation begins today But hey thats my problem Laugh out load. FML...

What about you guys? Does any of you follow anything from your old religious believes. For example, I still don't eat pork, I do fast for discipline, sometimes say a prayer using Islamic phrases, I still murder journalists who makes fun of my prophet. But seriously what are things you still follow?

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like izel's post
04-06-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Happy Ramadan you infidels.
Huh. I thought Ramadan was an autumn / winter thing, timed roughly to match the global North starving season. Shows my infidel ignorance I guess.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
04-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Happy Ramalamadingdong! The only thing I follow from my old delusion is eating fish, not necessarily on Friday. Well, I do forego sexual abstinence during the Lenten season. I give up abstinence entirely.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
04-06-2016, 07:42 PM
(04-06-2016 07:35 PM)I Am Wrote:  Huh. I thought Ramadan was an autumn / winter thing, timed roughly to match the global North starving season. Shows my infidel ignorance I guess.

It changes. Something to do with Islamic calendar, I am not sure how exactly works but I believe it changes by 10 days each year.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
04-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Is that the one where you don't eat all day and pig out at night? 'Cause that's what I do anyway.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-06-2016, 07:51 PM
(04-06-2016 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is that the one where you don't eat all day and pig out at night? 'Cause that's what I do anyway.

Yes Girly! Dawn to sunset, nothing can go in or out of your mouth Facepalm that came out wrong but I'm gonna stick with it Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
04-06-2016, 08:05 PM
(04-06-2016 07:51 PM)izel Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is that the one where you don't eat all day and pig out at night? 'Cause that's what I do anyway.

Yes Girly! Dawn to sunset, nothing can go in or out of your mouth Facepalm that came out wrong but I'm gonna stick with it Laugh out load

What a foolish, unhealthy thing to do. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
04-06-2016, 08:11 PM
(04-06-2016 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 07:51 PM)izel Wrote:  Yes Girly! Dawn to sunset, nothing can go in or out of your mouth Facepalm that came out wrong but I'm gonna stick with it Laugh out load

What a foolish, unhealthy thing to do. Consider

I like to think of it as intermittent fasting which from what I read is quite healthy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-06-2016, 08:23 PM
(04-06-2016 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  What a foolish, unhealthy thing to do. Consider

I like to think of it as intermittent fasting which from what I read is quite healthy.

It is not fasting. It is don't eat in daylight, pig out in the evening.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
04-06-2016, 09:07 PM
(04-06-2016 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like to think of it as intermittent fasting which from what I read is quite healthy.

It is not fasting. It is don't eat in daylight, pig out in the evening.

Says you. Intermittent fasting.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post