Happy Zombie Day!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Happy Zombie Day!
Happy Zombie Day everyone! Today we celebrate by watching zombie movies (night of the living dead and zombie land are on the list) and we eat rabbit (rabbit stir fry tonight) to celebrate the easter bunnies birthday!

So what do you guys do on easter?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2011, 07:43 AM
RE: Happy Zombie Day!
(24-04-2011 07:30 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Happy Zombie Day everyone! Today we celebrate by watching zombie movies (night of the living dead and zombie land are on the list) and we eat rabbit (rabbit stir fry tonight) to celebrate the easter bunnies birthday!

So what do you guys do on easter?
Rabbit stirfry sounds yummy! We went to the Egyptian 'King Tut' exhibit. I was hoping to get some free pharaoh jerky from the long trip to my local museum. Maybe we should have stopped by at a catholic church for some free Christ jerky/biscuit..
24-04-2011, 08:00 AM
(24-04-2011 07:30 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Happy Zombie Day everyone! Today we celebrate by watching zombie movies (night of the living dead and zombie land are on the list)

The first rule of Christianity: cardio. When the Christians came, the first to go were the fatties, for obvious reasons.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
24-04-2011, 08:06 AM
My lady friend and I don't celebrate. I changed my profile pic for the day on facebook, and we will be going to my uncles house later in the day. My family and I agree not to challenge each other (some of us can even talk civilly on the subject!) and I just hang out with the fam on their religious holidays.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
24-04-2011, 08:46 AM
(24-04-2011 08:00 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 07:30 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Happy Zombie Day everyone! Today we celebrate by watching zombie movies (night of the living dead and zombie land are on the list)

The first rule of Christianity: cardio. When the Christians came, the first to go were the fatties, for obvious reasons.

Another fan I see. Possibly my favorite zombie movie!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
24-04-2011, 10:01 AM
That was indeed a good movie, I've been spending a few days taking care of a serious gingivitis infection that covered my mouth. Was the first time I saw a dentists in 13 years. They didn't do much though so I pretty much have to hope the penicillin takes care of this on it's own or I'll be suffering until May 20th.

So this year for zombie day I have zombie mouth.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-04-2011, 10:09 AM
(24-04-2011 10:01 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  That was indeed a good movie, I've been spending a few days taking care of a serious gingivitis infection that covered my mouth. Was the first time I saw a dentists in 13 years. They didn't do much though so I pretty much have to hope the penicillin takes care of this on it's own or I'll be suffering until May 20th.

So this year for zombie day I have zombie mouth.
Ooh! Bite people and see if it works!

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
24-04-2011, 10:23 AM
I love this idea and will try to use it some time in the future. I'm a huge zombie fan anyways, and this is the perfect day for it. Today I'll be out visiting with family though.

I wonder if I can get anyone to watch a zombie flick with me though? Just bring it up casually - "you know, a movie with people that just rise up from the dead. Most of the time in less than 3 days..." and see if anyone picks up on the subtle humor.

Big Grin

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
24-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Happy Zombie Day!

You know, as a kid I never knew that Easter was to celebrate the rising of a Jewish zombie from the dead. I always thought it was just about hunting for chocolate, 'cause that's all my immediate family ever did for Easter.

Anyways, this Zombie Day, my partner and I aren't with any family, so we'll probably go out and see a movie or something. Plus, I'm still doing exams this week, so I'll be studying and writing take-home finals Sad

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
24-04-2011, 11:43 AM
I'll play plants vs zombies tonight...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.