Happy Zombie Day!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2011, 12:55 PM

RE: Happy Zombie Day!
What movie to watch would have to be a Bruce Campbell movie. Think I have seen most of his movies.
No rabbit here that waskilly wabbit got away. Have to settle for braised beef and dumplings today.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Jesus isn't the only zombie in the bible. Not even the first one. It also appears that the biblical zombies are holy, so why are zombies always portrayed as evil?
Matthew 27: 51-53
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2011, 03:44 PM

A buddy of mine lives beside a small church and he has his yard fenced with hurricane fencing, so you can see through the wires. After Easter he puts the privacy guards in, because he has an annual zombie egg hunt in his yard scheduled just as church is ending.
So everyone who want's dresses up like zombies, which makes the local costume shop happy with rentals, and proceed to hunt egg's, while a giant crucified rabbit he carved with a chainsaw out of a felled oak in his front yard, stands in memorial and watches over the fun.

He's wicked and the pastor says he's damned. None the less, when parents have to pull little one's dressed in their Easter best from their grip on the fence watching the hunt on the other side, not scared at all of the zombie walkers who are hunting for egg's, it says quite a bit.

Like charging admission for next years party. Or so he says. Tongue Bunnies gotta eat.
24-04-2011, 06:37 PM
I'll play a zombie game and watch a zombie movie.
I believe Explosm had awesome comics on easter Big Grin

Also , @gassykitten , help me make new friends Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
24-04-2011, 07:21 PM

(24-04-2011 06:37 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Also , @gassykitten , help me make new friends Tongue
Tongue Just as long as you don't copy my zombie costume, you gotta deal. Complete with ears and a cotton tail, pink nose with white pipe cleaner whiskers attached. I was quite the sight. Big Grin And the giant upside down cross necklace didn't even clash with the wrappings. Angel

I made egg salad sandwiches with my goodies from the basket and watched, Night of the Living Dead (original), when I got home. I'm too chicken to watch it in the dark. Mainly because last time I did that someone started pounding on my door and the deck lights had burnt out the day before. I about pulled a Spiderman, sticking to my own ceiling.
24-04-2011, 10:43 PM
(24-04-2011 07:21 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I made egg salad sandwiches with my goodies from the basket and watched, Night of the Living Dead (original), when I got home. I'm too chicken to watch it in the dark.

Try watching Night of the Living Dead with the lights down, sound off and stereo playing Black Sabbath's first album. That movie and that album seem like they were made for each other.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
25-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Happy Z-Day! I've been playing L4D 1 & 2 for hours Big Grin

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2011, 05:28 AM
After sleeping in late and not having to worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to go to the sunrise service I had a late brunch and then went to my parent's house to start cooking Easter lunch. They don't get out of church on Easter until 1:00 p.m. so I offered to cook lunch for them. Afterwards I started an Egyptian themed painting for a friend of mine that worships Horus and the sun god. LOL. It was a great day to eat ham without all the religious zombie crap.
[+] 1 user Likes Raven's post
25-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:I made egg salad sandwiches with my goodies from the basket and watched, Night of the Living Dead (original), when I got home. I'm too chicken to watch it in the dark. Mainly because last time I did that someone started pounding on my door and the deck lights had burnt out the day before. I about pulled a Spiderman, sticking to my own ceiling.
Egg salad sounds awesome and sandwiches sound awesome but egg salad sandwiches sound uber-awesome. All I can make are stuffed eggs.
Well if you want to become immune to violence/horror I recommend playing the Alien vs Predator games on PC , also try Penumbra , Silent Hill and Left 4 Dead - if that doesn't make you immune nothing will Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM

Zombie Jesus Day website

WWJD? He'd celebrate! Tongue You've really made an impact when there's swag to be had. Tongue
This is the kind of website that makes Fundies combust!Blush