Happy "arbitrary first day of the new countdown" everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Happy "arbitrary first day of the new countdown" everyone
Although I had a great start in 2011 with the birth of my daughter, It ended really, really shitty with the death of my parents.
I hope I have better luck next year.

Well...
For 2012, I wish peace to all of you
as well in your life as in your mind.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Observer's post
31-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Have A Happy New Year
Even though we are all doomed next year I hope you guys and gals enjoy what you get of it. But remember not to bother buying and Presentree presents because it's a waste of money if we all die on the 21st or 23rd or whatever. Unless you are planning an early celebration due to the impending Apocalypse. Good thinking.

Hopefully you will all enjoy your families, or find better more enjoyable ones to spend your time with. Get rich, or at least moderately well off. Have sex pretty much when and how you like it... legally. (though world's ending...) And accomplish some of your biggest goals.

I don't believe in new years resolutions, as they have become the thing of jokes. Only erected to be torn down and gloated upon. But this year I have come to some startling realizations about myself and my own life, so I have vowed to continue the changes I have already set into motion, to help improve my relationships and live a happier life. Hopefully longer too. All I can say is that I think in the new year we could all do with a little bit of appreciating what it is we have, even when it seems like not a lot. I know a bunch of us have gone through some hard times (some seriously viscous) and it can seem like the whole world wants a piece of us. And it does. So the best we can do is appreciate what is left. Love our kids, our wives and husbands, and just try not to take them for granted. It's hard, especially when they piss us off.

So get wasted if that's your thing. Enjoy the day. Live it, and love it.

See you all next year (figuratively speaking of course)... (for now)...

Don't drive drunk. Or Hamata will come for your heads.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
31-12-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: Happy "arbitrary first day of the new countdown" everyone
Happy New Year To All Of You Also!

May you all have the strength to continue fighting against the theocracies, and the political establishments of the world which threaten our freedom.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Infidel's post
31-12-2011, 04:48 PM
[Image: 402035_10150552519616212_29081286211_112...0155_n.jpg]

I didn't have plans for tonight, but going to a super-douchy club sounds fun. I wonder if I can talk Bucky and The Surfer into joining me?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
31-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Happy new year people, all the best for the next period of time that must be endured, untill this time next year Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
31-12-2011, 05:48 PM

[+] 2 users Like Atheist's post
31-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Peace to you and your loving family as well, T_O... and Happy New Year!!
Cheers to everyone throughout the coming year!

Where I am right now, it's still just 6pm and I haven't even picked up a single beer, yet! I need to get on that, but first I should eat something or my first activity of the new year might be [Image: 078.gif]
I am not dealing with that. Dodgy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-12-2011, 09:39 PM
(31-12-2011 05:48 PM)Atheist Wrote:  

Loved the Zelda lead in. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Happy New Year! Notice two 2's in 2012? WOW, that has to mean SOMETHING!!!

They are also the beginning AND the end! 20 minus 12 is 8. 2 X 2 is 4, X 2 more is Eight!

Who ever finds more non coincidences like this gets sooo much GOOD LUCK this year.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
31-12-2011, 10:50 PM
(31-12-2011 10:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Happy New Year! Notice two 2's in 2012? WOW, that has to mean SOMETHING!!!

They are also the beginning AND the end! 20 minus 12 is 8. 2 X 2 is 4, X 2 more is Eight!

Who ever finds more non coincidences like this gets sooo much GOOD LUCK this year.

It kind of sounds like you've been hanging out with HoC a bit too much. Big Grin

But I like your way of doing math!

~Izel