Happy birthday muffs!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Happy birthday muffs!
Is "consuming a pavlova" a euphemism for something?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-06-2015, 08:11 PM
(20-06-2015 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 07:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Is that a girl or a young boy in drag?

And why is she/he sticking her/his hand up a boars arse? Gasp

It'll be a boy. They used to dress boys up as girls until they got a certain age back in the day.

And cheer bro's and brodette's
As per birthday tradition I will now buy and consume an entire pavlova and mope around complaining about how shitty my life is.

You have to respect tradition. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2015, 08:13 PM
(20-06-2015 07:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Is "consuming a pavlova" a euphemism for something?

Well, it is fruity. Consider

[Image: ig0809_pavola.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2015, 08:39 PM
(20-06-2015 07:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Happy Birthday Muffs! You're such a cutie.

[Image: molee1.jpg]

Is that a girl or a young boy in drag?

That, I'll have you know, is a "portrait of Madame Mole-Raymond, the actress of the Comedie Francaise". So a scandalous women in her day.

And this painting below is some gal named Louise Henriette de Bourbon. I guess it was popular to stick you hands in a muff back then.

[Image: Louise_Henriette_de_Bourbon_with_muff.jpg]

Actually, pfffft, what am I thinking, it's STILL popular to stick your hands in a muff.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-06-2015, 08:41 PM
I thought it had something to do with a drooling dog.
20-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Yo -- young bro.....

Most dudes spend the first nine months inside a vagina -- trying to figure how to get out.........

And the rest of their life trying to get back in...............

Kudos on you....

For finding a different way in life........

And, from time to time ---

Making the rest of us happily blow liquids out our nostrils all over our computer monitors.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-06-2015, 09:36 PM
(20-06-2015 09:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yo -- young bro.....

Most dudes spend the first nine months inside a vagina -- trying to figure how to get out.........

And the rest of their life trying to get back in...............

Kudos on you....

For finding a different way in life........

And, from time to time ---

Making the rest of us happily blow liquids out our nostrils all over our computer monitors.......................

That is one of his talents. The other is causing serious injury by causing extreme face-palming.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 11:47 PM
(20-06-2015 07:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Is "consuming a pavlova" a euphemism for something?

No, I am literally going to consume a pavlova in the most literal sense possible.

I refuse to pay $10 for a couple of egg whites and some sugar mixed together and baked for an hour or two so I never buy them. But they're so fucking delicious so I buy 1 every year on my birthday. I even brought chocolate moose in a spray can to go on top. You're suppose to put whipped cream ontop with kiwifruit slices and/or berries but I fucking hate whipped cream so chocolate moose is gonna have to do. Plus the moose shares the double purpose of being able to consume the rest of the can of chocolate moose. Though after consuming a pavlova I suspect I'll save the rest of the moose for tomorrow.

Diabetes here I come!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-06-2015, 12:39 AM
(20-06-2015 11:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

No, I am literally going to consume a pavlova in the most literal sense possible.

I refuse to pay $10 for a couple of egg whites and some sugar mixed together and baked for an hour or two so I never buy them. But they're so fucking delicious so I buy 1 every year on my birthday. I even brought chocolate moose in a spray can to go on top. You're suppose to put whipped cream ontop with kiwifruit slices and/or berries but I fucking hate whipped cream so chocolate moose is gonna have to do. Plus the moose shares the double purpose of being able to consume the rest of the can of chocolate moose. Though after consuming a pavlova I suspect I'll save the rest of the moose for tomorrow.

Diabetes here I come!

[Image: WecvuXp.gif]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-06-2015, 09:05 AM
(20-06-2015 07:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Happy Birthday Muffs! You're such a cutie.

[Image: molee1.jpg]

Is that a girl or a young boy in drag?

(20-06-2015 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 07:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Is that a girl or a young boy in drag?

It'll be a boy. They used to dress boys up as girls until they got a certain age back in the day.

And cheer bro's and brodette's
As per birthday tradition I will now buy and consume an entire pavlova and mope around complaining about how shitty my life is.

Weak

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.