Happy delusional people are better and superior

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Happy delusional people are better and superior
(09-08-2014 10:11 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  They make "happy pills" for this. Prozac for example.

I "get it", it sucks to figure out God isn't real and that, no, Jesus DOESNT love you. That's how I came upon this place. But you need more help than just a little bit of humor and stimulating conversation. You're so delusional you can't see the forest through the trees.

Your emotional numbness may be a sign of clinical depression (not diagnosing you - but if it quacks like a duck...). Depression doesn't always mean you feel "sad." Instead of repeatedly posting similar topics on an online forum, go talk to a mental health professional. Think of it as two people sitting having a conversation where you get to talk about yourself and get some valuable insight. This is not the proper setting or replacement for therapy. Please get help.

And please don't glorify psychopaths (the proper terminology is now Antisocial Personality Disorder). There are some that may see that as a sign of encouragement for very disturbing, harmful behavior.
Really? But I'm pretty anti-social. I don't really like people. Does that make me a psychopath? I mean I don't think I am but would I know?

About the same here and I thought I was happy keeping to myself and playing my video games. Maybe it's the cray-cray in my brain that makes me think I'm happy like that! Either way, I honestly couldn't get through the whole OP and all I can say is
1) that happiness is different things to different people so happiness comes in different ways to different people.
2) Link isn't suppose to talk. I have barely played the Zelda series but I thought it was common knowledge that Link doesn't say anything other that like "uh!" "ah!!" "gahhh!" "heyaaahhhh!!!" and the like.
3)somehow this thread brings this song to mind.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply