RE: Harambe didn't die for this
Well proof that racists ruin everything Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
30-09-2016, 09:16 AM
(30-09-2016 05:44 AM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Well proof that racists ruin everything Sad

Most people who posted the "racist" pepe memes aren't racist, they just like pissing people off on the internet.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2016, 12:11 PM
(30-09-2016 09:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 05:44 AM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Well proof that racists ruin everything Sad

Most people who posted the "racist" pepe memes aren't racist, they just like pissing people off on the internet.

Are you aware that on internet there is no way to make the difference between a real racist and a "just want to be edgy by playing racist"? Nobody know who you are (and frankly most people don't care to know who you are either), nobody can feel the difference in your body language and tone to see that you are meerly sarcastic or joking. Finally, since many people live with racism on a regular basis, maybe one should learn a bit of civility and avoid racist joke in front of those people, especially if those people don't know you and like you. In the end, there is no difference between a person who just like pissing people off on the internet with racist comments and a real racist. Much like there is no difference between a genuine threatening email and a fake one.

But if you want to add a layer to the quote: "racism ruin everything", we can settle for "stupidity ruin everything".

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
30-09-2016, 03:15 PM
(30-09-2016 12:11 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Finally, since many people live with racism on a regular basis, maybe one should learn a bit of civility and avoid racist joke in front of those people, especially if those people don't know you and like you. In the end, there is no difference between a person who just like pissing people off on the internet with racist comments and a real racist. Much like there is no difference between a genuine threatening email and a fake one.

Being a memer, I can say yeah it is mostly kids taking the piss out of people, remember the internet is a great place to say what you want. The problem is that people are a bit to sensitive.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I think we can all agree this Pepe nonsense is silly.

But now that Pepe has been effectively ruined, I think we must lay him to rest and maybe assimilate one of the other Boys Club characters.

It won't be the same, but we must carry on.
30-09-2016, 04:46 PM
(30-09-2016 09:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

BS iv'e seen those memes both being created and used by racist groups they have ruined pepe by making it a logo of there hate

30-09-2016, 04:58 PM
(30-09-2016 03:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 12:11 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Finally, since many people live with racism on a regular basis, maybe one should learn a bit of civility and avoid racist joke in front of those people, especially if those people don't know you and like you. In the end, there is no difference between a person who just like pissing people off on the internet with racist comments and a real racist. Much like there is no difference between a genuine threatening email and a fake one.

Being a memer, I can say yeah it is mostly kids taking the piss out of people, remember the internet is a great place to say what you want. The problem is that people are a bit to sensitive.

And were saying there is no objective way to tell the difference i doubt being a memer helps much

[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
30-09-2016, 06:48 PM
(30-09-2016 04:46 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 09:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Most people who posted the "racist" pepe memes aren't racist, they just like pissing people off on the internet.

BS iv'e seen those memes both being created and used by racist groups they have ruined pepe by making it a logo of there hate

Did they create it or use it? Most pepe memes (i.e trump and isis pepe) were made to make fun of trump and islam.

30-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Hopefully all the fucking normies will stop using Pepe now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
01-10-2016, 12:05 AM
(30-09-2016 06:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 04:46 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  BS iv'e seen those memes both being created and used by racist groups they have ruined pepe by making it a logo of there hate

Did they create it or use it? Most pepe memes (i.e trump and isis pepe) were made to make fun of trump and islam.

both

They created in the sense they modified the meme and they used in the sense they used the meme in a context the original meme creator did not intend

As for your second claim i simply restate my earlier statement