Harambe the Gorilla

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2016, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 09:53 AM by adey67.)
RE: Harambe the Gorilla
Reviewing the footage I have to be honest and say that the gorilla enclosure does not appear to be as well fenced off as it should have been, not sure how I missed that initially but there you are. I still stand by the fact pointed out by ghost exorcist that a 5 to 1 ratio of children to adults is unacceptable when visiting any attraction be it a zoo or a funfair or anything else you care to name.
The growth in human population is a significant problem but we need to deal with the problem of poverty among developing countries first, many people in those countries have large numbers of children because there is huge child mortality and having children is kind of an insurance policy for old.age in the absence of social security.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Harambe the Gorilla
(03-06-2016 01:39 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 12:34 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  We have a leash law in Michigan. Your dog MUST be restrained at all times.

We also have a concealed carry law. And I do carry.

If your dog chases me on a bike - you're pretty likely to lose a dog.

If your dog bites me - you WILL lose a dog.

And you'll be paying my medical bills -- after you get out of jail.

Fuckn people who let their animals run loose, shouldn't be allowed to own animals...

I'm a dog owner but I completely agree with you. You would never have to shoot my dogs because I care enough about them to keep them on-leash. I wouldn't mind at all if you killed a few of the ones running around here off-leash.

I agree that if you can't control your dog off a leash, don't let them off a leash. Although if I'm running helter skelter after my dog, I don't need to be reminded that dogs aren't allowed here. I know. Thank you. Its called running off.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply