Harold Camping Admits he was Wrong

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Harold Camping Admits he was Wrong
http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2012/03/...didnt-end/

I didn't think I would see the day. There is actually a reaction to anyone knowing the arrival of Jesus the second.

The funniest part is the whole movement is taking credit saying they caused more people to read the bible and list that the National Geographic did a study about the King James Bible to do biblical scholarly findings over the recent years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Harold Camping Admits he was Wrong
Let them take credit for getting more people to read the bible. Reading the bible is the biggest cause of atheism. He can take that to his grave.

The biggest commonality between religions is their ability to spin. They taught politicians how to do it. No matter what they do or say they find some way to make it seem as though it was all part of the plan. It's like watching a cat make a mistake, and then watching as the cat notices it was seen. It tries to pretend like it meant to do it.

Notice also how there is no vow to return all of the money used in his scam.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
10-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Until you bough this up I'd forgotten who the hell Camping was. Just another in the long list of failed prophets.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
[+] 3 users Like Dunhill808's post
10-03-2012, 11:40 PM
He admits that planning the return of the Jedi's second coming is sinful. Yet God is going to forgive him his sin because God still used him to show the world what a great Guy in the Sky he really is!

Quote:We were even so bold as to insist that the Bible guaranteed that Christ would return on May 21 and that the true believers would be raptured. Yet this incorrect and sinful statement allowed God to get the attention of a great many people who otherwise would not have paid attention. Even as God used sinful Balaam to accomplish His purposes, so He used our sin to accomplish His purpose of making the whole world acquainted with the Bible. However, even so, that does not excuse us. We tremble before God as we humbly ask Him for forgiveness for making that sinful statement. We are so thankful that God is so loving that He will forgive even this sin.

Should have read: Even as God used sinful Balaam to accomplish His purposes, so He now uses Camping as he speaks out of his ass.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-03-2012, 12:07 AM
This guy reminds me of the Gilda Radner character from SNL way, way back who misunderstood everything and went on a rant (in the wrong direction) and who's pat response was, "Never mind"...when called on it.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2012, 12:16 AM
(11-03-2012 12:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  This guy reminds me of the Gilda Radner character from SNL way, way back who misunderstood everything and went on a rant (in the wrong direction) and who's pat response was, "Never mind"...when called on it.

Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Well that's no surprise, of course he was wrong... like he needed to admit it.