Harris, Hitchens, Dawkins, and Dennett casual convo video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Harris, Hitchens, Dawkins, and Dennett casual convo video

Personally, I assumed that putting these 4 minds in one room would cause the universe to implode, but apparently not. Good video if you've got a few hours of spare time or a long road trip.

The video proves that:

1. Atheists are geniuses

2. Atheists are all alcoholics

I'd love to party with these guys.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2011, 11:48 PM
RE: Harris, Hitchens, Dawkins, and Dennett casual convo video
The Four Horsemen video. Seen it before (that's the 1st part out of 2), it's long but every minute of it is enjoyable. Do watch.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
23-06-2011, 11:58 PM
I had somehow missed it... along with most of the videos I'm discovering as I surf "richarddawkinsdotnet"s youtube channel.

I've got part 2 playing in the background while I work on atheist's critique of Matthew. I'm like 2 hours in and still on chapter 6. Just a buffet of delightful nonsense. I may have to cut it into parts.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
24-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Can't wait.

I decided to take a peek at the video... Hitchens is so swag.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
24-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the video link BC, somehow I never knew they all got together. You'd think if god existed a good way for him to prove himself OT style would be to Hit them with some plagues while they were together or something. And Yet... Instead we get a nice discussion on the topic of dissecting faith. I like the views count, it's reassuring.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user