Harry Pussies must be popular.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Israelis (zionist sect (culit) of judaism) in the 50's just after they helped the nazis kill off non zionist jews and poor non-zionist jews (yeah I just said that) the Israeli government decided to radiate thousands of non white immigrants to Israel, this radiation resulted in mass deaths and was then a way of testing radiation with human lab rats. Here is a documentary about it. The documentary aired on a cable channel that is on most U.S. cable providers.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJuwwwyKX...E5&index=1
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Harry Pussies must be popular.
Thanks for the balanced reporting there, chief.

Mentioning 'ringworm' might have been useful.

Tip:
1. Mention more than one perspective
2. (optional) State which perspective you are aligned to
3. Ask for opinion.

Otherwise, it's just an obvious attempt to illicit an emotional reaction ... but you forget how jaded and Vulcanic (Vulcanised?) we all are.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-10-2013, 06:38 AM
I found you a new avatar picture I&I.

[Image: markasspam.jpg]

Also, you're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
13-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Utter screwballishness, even ignoring the Jew hatred.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2013, 07:29 AM
(13-10-2013 06:51 AM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Utter screwballishness, even ignoring the Jew hatred.

The documentary interviews many Israeli scientists that participated in this experiment.
13-10-2013, 07:35 AM
(13-10-2013 06:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  2. (optional) State which perspective you are aligned to

You have got to be shitting us. THAT is THE ONE thing he can never do, nor will ever do. It's his MO. The very essence of his spamming. Hook some unsuspecting fool into his web. I suspect he learned it when his mom found she had to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "Sock puppet of Stark Raving" - (said "He Who Must Not Be Named".)
13-10-2013, 07:45 AM
You're on a particularly serious hate bender at the moment, I&I. Have you considered getting professional help?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
13-10-2013, 08:07 AM
(13-10-2013 07:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 06:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  2. (optional) State which perspective you are aligned to

You have got to be shitting us. THAT is THE ONE thing he can never do, nor will ever do. It's his MO. The very essence of his spamming. Hook some unsuspecting fool into his web. I suspect he learned it when his mom found she had to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Would I ever shit you, Bucky? Big Grin

Maybe I was being too subtle.

Consider it a new tactic... Whoever sees a new IandI post immediately posts a non-participatory riposte* as a warning to 'some unsuspecting fool'.

* more subtleness for non-Murikans.
Tongue

13-10-2013, 08:26 AM
(13-10-2013 08:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 07:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have got to be shitting us. THAT is THE ONE thing he can never do, nor will ever do. It's his MO. The very essence of his spamming. Hook some unsuspecting fool into his web. I suspect he learned it when his mom found she had to tie a pork-chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Would I ever shit you, Bucky? Big Grin

Maybe I was being too subtle.

Consider it a new tactic... Whoever sees a new IandI post immediately posts a non-participatory riposte* as a warning to 'some unsuspecting fool'.

* more subtleness for non-Murikans.
Tongue

You may have just given my life "purpose". Tongue
A copy-paste. It can be a group tweaked project.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "Sock puppet of Stark Raving" - (said "He Who Must Not Be Named".)
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-10-2013, 10:18 AM
(13-10-2013 07:45 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You're on a particularly serious hate bender at the moment, I&I. Have you considered getting professional help?

"Hate bender"????

What does hate have to do with the thread?

Does the fact that thousands of Jews fought for hitler and some had high ranking and were decorated soldiers a hate thing to discuss?
Thread Closed