Has America created a dictatorship?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Has America created a dictatorship?
(24-12-2014 03:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 11:38 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The problems black face? Blacks do face problems. They walk out their door and have to worry about another black robbing them. They have to worry another black is going to burglarize their home while they're gone.

How is it that some blacks are able to do just fine in America? They don't rob or steal. They become doctors. They don't run around playing the knockout game. They don't listen to rap music that glorifies killing police, killing each other, smacking women.

If ALL blacks, every single one of them, moved away from this culture of thuggishness, stopped impregnating multiple women and leaving their children to be raised by the mother alone, stopped the robberies, assaults, burglaries and drug use, their communities would change over night.

Plenty of blacks abandon that lifestyle and do just fine. The excuses are running out, and Americans are starting to see it when they see the looting and riots on TV. They see criminals become heroes. They watch as people refuse the orders of police, resist arrest, then complain when bad things happen.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You sit here and say blacks impregnate multiple women and leave their children and do all these crimes, yet you don't know that most black people are not like that. I ain't like that not only do I not listen to rap, I am a scientific man, I also don't join the riots, I have not even impregnated one female, hell I am still a virgin mate, I also never rob, steal, assault.

What if I said if white people were to stop acting high and mighty, if they got off there lazy ass and did something, if they would stop destroying the planet and actual do something helpful, and if every honky did this then the world would be better. Racist right? Well it is, and it is not right to do it to negros as it is to whites. Don't follow stereotypes slave10mm.

Oh yeah and here is one of my heros. He is not a criminal, he was a philosopher and muslim(bite it res). Here is another and another and another and one more. They don't seem like criminals, they seem like intellectuals and peace makers. Yeah and I am a negro, strange isn't it. They all people you can look up to, even if they were not atheist.

Also don't sit there and think blacks are the only one with problems. You don't think whites have to be worried about being robbed by another white? They do. So why not understand whites are not more privileged than negros.

P.S. I wish I was not an amateur, then I could be fucking a white chick right now, something I know would bother you, a negro man making love to a white woman. Let that sink you republicunt slave. And Res this many showed nothing but B.S. From teen to teen, grow the fuck up.

So clearly someone hit a nerve somewhere. First off, I do not hate all Moslems, I have said before that my hatred for Islam is born out of love, not hate, for its adherents. Second, the philosopher you mentioned was not an Arab. He is a Persian (Persians are white and Indo-European) and clearly was influenced by the remnant Zoroastrian influences on Persian culture, not Islam (even though he would have no doubt said otherwise). Hell, the Arab world would no doubt be the freest place in Earth if the pagans had got their act together and given Muhammad what he had coming for him.

Second, the one who says blacks impregnate multiple women is Impulse, and are you going to deny that that is what happens in a lot of cases? No one is saying all blacks are like that, patriot even made it quite clear that blacks who leave the toxic delinquent influence behind "are able to do just fine...". But look at the popularity of rap music in black communities, hell there's even BET (Black Entertainment Television) that seems entirely dedicated to promoting delinquency. You cannot deny that.

Blacks need to follow the path set for them by leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., not that set by Michael Brown. No one here is against blacks in general, we are simply arguing that the lower-class black culture is holding them down.

Also, why would I be bothered by you fucking a white chick? Mongrelization is healthy for the national genepool and helps bring men of different races together under the shared identity of America. That is what is needed; an end to white and black identities and the supremacy of the American identity. No Black Entertainment Television, no White Entertainment Television, no Black History Month, no White History Month or any nonsense like that. Just American entertainment and American history.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2014, 11:20 PM
(24-12-2014 10:16 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 03:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Who the fuck do you think you are? You sit here and say blacks impregnate multiple women and leave their children and do all these crimes, yet you don't know that most black people are not like that. I ain't like that not only do I not listen to rap, I am a scientific man, I also don't join the riots, I have not even impregnated one female, hell I am still a virgin mate, I also never rob, steal, assault.

What if I said if white people were to stop acting high and mighty, if they got off there lazy ass and did something, if they would stop destroying the planet and actual do something helpful, and if every honky did this then the world would be better. Racist right? Well it is, and it is not right to do it to negros as it is to whites. Don't follow stereotypes slave10mm.

Oh yeah and here is one of my heros. He is not a criminal, he was a philosopher and muslim(bite it res). Here is another and another and another and one more. They don't seem like criminals, they seem like intellectuals and peace makers. Yeah and I am a negro, strange isn't it. They all people you can look up to, even if they were not atheist.

Also don't sit there and think blacks are the only one with problems. You don't think whites have to be worried about being robbed by another white? They do. So why not understand whites are not more privileged than negros.

P.S. I wish I was not an amateur, then I could be fucking a white chick right now, something I know would bother you, a negro man making love to a white woman. Let that sink you republicunt slave. And Res this many showed nothing but B.S. From teen to teen, grow the fuck up.

So clearly someone hit a nerve somewhere. First off, I do not hate all Moslems, I have said before that my hatred for Islam is born out of love, not hate, for its adherents. Second, the philosopher you mentioned was not an Arab. He is a Persian (Persians are white and Indo-European) and clearly was influenced by the remnant Zoroastrian influences on Persian culture, not Islam (even though he would have no doubt said otherwise). Hell, the Arab world would no doubt be the freest place in Earth if the pagans had got their act together and given Muhammad what he had coming for him.

Second, the one who says blacks impregnate multiple women is Impulse, and are you going to deny that that is what happens in a lot of cases? No one is saying all blacks are like that, patriot even made it quite clear that blacks who leave the toxic delinquent influence behind "are able to do just fine...". But look at the popularity of rap music in black communities, hell there's even BET (Black Entertainment Television) that seems entirely dedicated to promoting delinquency. You cannot deny that.

Blacks need to follow the path set for them by leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., not that set by Michael Brown. No one here is against blacks in general, we are simply arguing that the lower-class black culture is holding them down.

Also, why would I be bothered by you fucking a white chick? Mongrelization is healthy for the national genepool and helps bring men of different races together under the shared identity of America. That is what is needed; an end to white and black identities and the supremacy of the American identity. No Black Entertainment Television, no White Entertainment Television, no Black History Month, no White History Month or any nonsense like that. Just American entertainment and American history.

First, where did I say that Avicenna was Arab? That is irrelevant, he was into philosophy and muslim theology. Also I said this before, if you did everything out of love you would not be the side you are on politically.

Also, impregnating and leaving the kids is not a black thing, it is something that happens white, asian, hispanic, etc. Also where did impulse say it mate? Please enlighten me ego. It was patriot that was talking about blacks doing that was it not? He also said blacks had to stop it, as if blacks just do the naturally.

To add it also shows your ignorance of black culture in general. NO ONE looks up to micheal brown, NO ONE, he is an issue because he was a black man that was shot, we don't go around saying yeah micheal brown, to add poor blacks do look up to MLK, if you would stop listening to fat rich republicans who don't even know that poor was a thing, you would know that MLK gives poor blacks hope. In fact visit camden, do it for a day, I did it for a while and I can say the poor blacks are not as batshit crazy as republicunts want them to be.

And on the white black thing, I was addressing that to pariot, not you, as republicans tend to hate it when blacks and whites are makin' love.

One more thing, the reason we have BET and black history is to celebrate culture. We also have an hispanic heratige month, celebrating hispanic culture. BET is not the blacks only channel. You can have a white man eating a mayo sandwich while watching the BET awards. Culture is not a race exclusive thing. Hell I am a nigger that wants to live in a country with nothing but fucking asians, hell I spelled my user name in their language. Why? Because I like the culture, yet I still don't see race.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
25-12-2014, 12:18 AM
(24-12-2014 03:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 03:03 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I got the welfare statistics here: http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Site's legit. But my take on it is entriely different than yours if you tie poverty rates to welfare recipients you get 13% of whites in poverty while making up 39% of the welfare rolls, some 25% of blacks in poverty while comprising 39% of the welfare rolls, and some 23% of Hispanics in poverty while making up 15% of the welfare rolls. My read on those numbers is that white folk know how to game the welfare system way better than any other demographic.

Not really. Whites make up more than 72% of the US population and blacks less than 13%. That means 13% of whites is nearly 3 times 25% of blacks. Yet the whites get the same amount of assistance as the blacks. My take on those numbers is the whites are either to proud or to stupid to take advantage of what is available to them, or the system is biased against them.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
25-12-2014, 06:45 AM
(24-12-2014 11:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 10:16 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  So clearly someone hit a nerve somewhere. First off, I do not hate all Moslems, I have said before that my hatred for Islam is born out of love, not hate, for its adherents. Second, the philosopher you mentioned was not an Arab. He is a Persian (Persians are white and Indo-European) and clearly was influenced by the remnant Zoroastrian influences on Persian culture, not Islam (even though he would have no doubt said otherwise). Hell, the Arab world would no doubt be the freest place in Earth if the pagans had got their act together and given Muhammad what he had coming for him.

First, where did I say that Avicenna was Arab? That is irrelevant, he was into philosophy and muslim theology. Also I said this before, if you did everything out of love you would not be the side you are on politically.

Also, impregnating and leaving the kids is not a black thing, it is something that happens white, asian, hispanic, etc. Also where did impulse say it mate? Please enlighten me ego. It was patriot that was talking about blacks doing that was it not? He also said blacks had to stop it, as if blacks just do the naturally.

To add it also shows your ignorance of black culture in general. NO ONE looks up to micheal brown, NO ONE, he is an issue because he was a black man that was shot, we don't go around saying yeah micheal brown, to add poor blacks do look up to MLK, if you would stop listening to fat rich republicans who don't even know that poor was a thing, you would know that MLK gives poor blacks hope. In fact visit camden, do it for a day, I did it for a while and I can say the poor blacks are not as batshit crazy as republicunts want them to be.

And on the white black thing, I was addressing that to pariot, not you, as republicans tend to hate it when blacks and whites are makin' love.

One more thing, the reason we have BET and black history is to celebrate culture. We also have an hispanic heratige month, celebrating hispanic culture. BET is not the blacks only channel. You can have a white man eating a mayo sandwich while watching the BET awards. Culture is not a race exclusive thing. Hell I am a nigger that wants to live in a country with nothing but fucking asians, hell I spelled my user name in their language. Why? Because I like the culture, yet I still don't see race.

Notice I said "follow the path". Look at the rioters in Furgeson and in NYC. are they following MLK's example? Are they carrying on the tradition of the black patriots who fought and died (driven by love of their homeland) in the American fight against Southern treason? Are they emulating Frederick Douglass? I'm not saying all blacks, I'm talking about the delinquent ones leftists are constantly making excuses for.

Many blacks work hard and are successful. You don't ever hear leftists mentioning them. Democrats want poor blacks to stay that way so that they have a reliable voting bloc. These poor blacks are taught by leftists not to be patriotic and that alienates them.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

25-12-2014, 07:01 AM
(25-12-2014 06:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Notice I said "follow the path". Look at the rioters in Furgeson and in NYC. are they following MLK's example? Are they carrying on the tradition of the black patriots who fought and died (driven by love of their homeland) in the American fight against Southern treason? Are they emulating Frederick Douglass? I'm not saying all blacks, I'm talking about the delinquent ones leftists are constantly making excuses for.

Black patriot? You mean blacks who had to fight in a war because they had no choice, I think this is the first time in years that blacks could be in the army on their own. And don't go vietnam as they only joined that war so whites can leave them alone. And why do you all ways try to blame leftist? I have yet to hear a leftist say anything, ever. For america, I could never understand someone being a patriot for the U.S, this country does not deserve love.

(25-12-2014 06:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Many blacks work hard and are successful. You don't ever hear leftists mentioning them. Democrats want poor blacks to stay that way so that they have a reliable voting bloc. These poor blacks are taught by leftists not to be patriotic and that alienates them.

Again why do you always blame these leftist people? You are so busy trying to attack them, it makes you look bad. It is also wrong to assume democrats want blacks to stay poor, if anything the right or republicans want not only blacks, but hispanics to be poor, there is a reason they like certain acts. And you know why we are not patriotic for this country? Because this country had our help building and now we are being recognized for it. For years we were slaves, then we were given the worst lives ever, then when we where doing good in civil rights Richard Nixion(a republican) came and fucked that up. Hell on the subject how can any irish, hispanic, native american, or asian man be a patriot. Unless you had ancestors that where around during the colonization. America sucks kid.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2014, 10:07 AM
(25-12-2014 07:01 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 06:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Notice I said "follow the path". Look at the rioters in Furgeson and in NYC. are they following MLK's example? Are they carrying on the tradition of the black patriots who fought and died (driven by love of their homeland) in the American fight against Southern treason? Are they emulating Frederick Douglass? I'm not saying all blacks, I'm talking about the delinquent ones leftists are constantly making excuses for.

Black patriot? You mean blacks who had to fight in a war because they had no choice, I think this is the first time in years that blacks could be in the army on their own. And don't go vietnam as they only joined that war so whites can leave them alone. And why do you all ways try to blame leftist? I have yet to hear a leftist say anything, ever. For america, I could never understand someone being a patriot for the U.S, this country does not deserve love.

(25-12-2014 06:45 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Many blacks work hard and are successful. You don't ever hear leftists mentioning them. Democrats want poor blacks to stay that way so that they have a reliable voting bloc. These poor blacks are taught by leftists not to be patriotic and that alienates them.

Again why do you always blame these leftist people? You are so busy trying to attack them, it makes you look bad. It is also wrong to assume democrats want blacks to stay poor, if anything the right or republicans want not only blacks, but hispanics to be poor, there is a reason they like certain acts. And you know why we are not patriotic for this country? Because this country had our help building and now we are being recognized for it. For years we were slaves, then we were given the worst lives ever, then when we where doing good in civil rights Richard Nixion(a republican) came and fucked that up. Hell on the subject how can any irish, hispanic, native american, or asian man be a patriot. Unless you had ancestors that where around during the colonization. America sucks kid.

This is the very problem. You hate your country. I've hardly heard anyone say anything so ignorant as "...how can any irish, hispanic, native american, or asian man be a patriot." By this logic I would also ask how any African can be a patriot; as Africans sold their countrymen to Europeans as slaves. I would ask how an Icelander could be a patriot; as most Icelanders have more Celtic thrall blood in them than Viking blood. I would ask how a Russian could be a patriot; when the majority of Russians are the descendants of serfs. I could keep going. But patriotism is love of your homeland and the desire to make it better. You are not a slave because of the brave actions of American patriots who fought Southern treason, many of them black. Blacks in South Africa can vote because of the heroic sacrifices of South African patriots like Nelson Mandela. Ireland is its own country where Irish is making a comeback as the national tongue and the Irish are reclaiming their heritage because of the courage of Irish patriots who fought and died to free their homeland.

The problem is people like you, fooled by the self-hating left into despising your own country. America does deserve love, you enjoy freedom unparalleled anywhere else in the world because you are an American. You are free you be an atheist because of the separation of church and state given to you by the founding fathers and the many Americans who died fighting the redcoats. Think about that.

25-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Well you can always join the self-masturbatory right as exemplified by dickface ^^ Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-12-2014, 11:07 AM
(25-12-2014 10:07 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  This is the very problem. You hate your country. I've hardly heard anyone say anything so ignorant as "...how can any irish, hispanic, native american, or asian man be a patriot." By this logic I would also ask how any African can be a patriot; as Africans sold their countrymen to Europeans as slaves. I would ask how an Icelander could be a patriot; as most Icelanders have more Celtic thrall blood in them than Viking blood. I would ask how a Russian could be a patriot; when the majority of Russians are the descendants of serfs. I could keep going. But patriotism is love of your homeland and the desire to make it better. You are not a slave because of the brave actions of American patriots who fought Southern treason, many of them black. Blacks in South Africa can vote because of the heroic sacrifices of South African patriots like Nelson Mandela. Ireland is its own country where Irish is making a comeback as the national tongue and the Irish are reclaiming their heritage because of the courage of Irish patriots who fought and died to free their homeland.

You want to know why those people can be patriots? The africans that were sold don't live there anymore, the sellers do and can be proud. Serfs established russia and became russian, there for can be patriots, same with Icelanders. Blacks in south africa have always been there, even without freedom. The races I mentioned were either slaughtered, dragged here, or when they came treated like crap. This is why I hate the united states, it is a peice of shit country with no worth of my respect. It is a country run by the worst terrorist in the world, as america has killed the most civilians in other countries to date, it is on the verge of being one of the most retarded first world country, it is ran by idiots, and to top it off america is not that free. Many countries have more freedom than the united states of corruption. That is why I hate it, I am not an american, and I can tell you I never wanted to grow up faster because when I am 20 I am leaving.

(25-12-2014 10:07 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  The problem is people like you, fooled by the self-hating left into despising your own country. America does deserve love, you enjoy freedom unparalleled anywhere else in the world because you are an American. You are free you be an atheist because of the separation of church and state given to you by the founding fathers and the many Americans who died fighting the redcoats. Think about that.

America does not deserve love. What good has america done recently? Not much, just ask Pakistan. Hell ask Americans how america is treating them. As said before many countries have more freedom than the states. Also you are free to be an atheist in many countries as well, also lets add how america becomes more religious and begins to start theocracies. And the founding fathers did not fight for me, my ancestors were slaves to the men fighting in that war. In fact let us go over the last time america fought for freedom

Revolutionary war: They fought for freedom for the selves, not slaves, not native americans, not immigrants.

Civil War: Slaves were freed so that the north can have a larger count in soldiers, not because they wanted slaves to be free. In fact the war was for other political reasons more than slavery. It was a fight for politics, not freedom

WW1: We joined last minute, hardly fighting for american freedom, we again did it for politics reasons

WW2: We only joined because of pearl harbor. America more attacked out of self defense than for freedom, seeing as how america did not need to be freed from anything

Vietnam: We went there because we didn't want another country to be communist despite that many in fact did, just for us to slaughter the families.

Iraq War: Once for we did it for revenge in 9/11 just to turn around and do worst to them than they did to us. Well I can say that americas oil has increased all of a sudden.

Now I can understand why they burned the american flag, I might do that before I leave.

25-12-2014, 11:39 AM
(25-12-2014 11:07 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 10:07 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  This is the very problem. You hate your country. I've hardly heard anyone say anything so ignorant as "...how can any irish, hispanic, native american, or asian man be a patriot." By this logic I would also ask how any African can be a patriot; as Africans sold their countrymen to Europeans as slaves. I would ask how an Icelander could be a patriot; as most Icelanders have more Celtic thrall blood in them than Viking blood. I would ask how a Russian could be a patriot; when the majority of Russians are the descendants of serfs. I could keep going. But patriotism is love of your homeland and the desire to make it better. You are not a slave because of the brave actions of American patriots who fought Southern treason, many of them black. Blacks in South Africa can vote because of the heroic sacrifices of South African patriots like Nelson Mandela. Ireland is its own country where Irish is making a comeback as the national tongue and the Irish are reclaiming their heritage because of the courage of Irish patriots who fought and died to free their homeland.

You want to know why those people can be patriots? The africans that were sold don't live there anymore, the sellers do and can be proud. Serfs established russia and became russian, there for can be patriots, same with Icelanders. Blacks in south africa have always been there, even without freedom. The races I mentioned were either slaughtered, dragged here, or when they came treated like crap. This is why I hate the united states, it is a peice of shit country with no worth of my respect. It is a country run by the worst terrorist in the world, as america has killed the most civilians in other countries to date, it is on the verge of being one of the most retarded first world country, it is ran by idiots, and to top it off america is not that free. Many countries have more freedom than the united states of corruption. That is why I hate it, I am not an american, and I can tell you I never wanted to grow up faster because when I am 20 I am leaving.

(25-12-2014 10:07 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  The problem is people like you, fooled by the self-hating left into despising your own country. America does deserve love, you enjoy freedom unparalleled anywhere else in the world because you are an American. You are free you be an atheist because of the separation of church and state given to you by the founding fathers and the many Americans who died fighting the redcoats. Think about that.

America does not deserve love. What good has america done recently? Not much, just ask Pakistan. Hell ask Americans how america is treating them. As said before many countries have more freedom than the states. Also you are free to be an atheist in many countries as well, also lets add how america becomes more religious and begins to start theocracies. And the founding fathers did not fight for me, my ancestors were slaves to the men fighting in that war. In fact let us go over the last time america fought for freedom

Revolutionary war: They fought for freedom for the selves, not slaves, not native americans, not immigrants.

Civil War: Slaves were freed so that the north can have a larger count in soldiers, not because they wanted slaves to be free. In fact the war was for other political reasons more than slavery. It was a fight for politics, not freedom

WW1: We joined last minute, hardly fighting for american freedom, we again did it for politics reasons

WW2: We only joined because of pearl harbor. America more attacked out of self defense than for freedom, seeing as how america did not need to be freed from anything

Vietnam: We went there because we didn't want another country to be communist despite that many in fact did, just for us to slaughter the families.

Iraq War: Once for we did it for revenge in 9/11 just to turn around and do worst to them than they did to us. Well I can say that americas oil has increased all of a sudden.

Now I can understand why they burned the american flag, I might do that before I leave.

Did you ignore what I said? Iceland was established by Vikings and continues the cultural tradition of the Viking settlers. However, DNA test have shown that most of the women were Gaelic thralls (thrall meaning slave), and considering that they got into the gene pool they must have been raped by their captors. So once again, how can an Icelander be a patriot?

You are a disgrace to your country. To see someone have such hatred for the land of their birth is truly sad. You really have bought into the leftist lie.

And what we did to Iraq being worse than 9/11, how is holding a democratic election worse than killing 3,000 innocents?

25-12-2014, 11:51 AM
(25-12-2014 11:39 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Did you ignore what I said? Iceland was established by Vikings and continues the cultural tradition of the Viking settlers. However, DNA test have shown that most of the women were Gaelic thralls (thrall meaning slave), and considering that they got into the gene pool they must have been raped by their captors. So once again, how can an Icelander be a patriot?

Because they were the ones who established it. Those vikings still left there DNA, so those slaves are also vikings, there for they can be patriots.
(25-12-2014 11:39 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  You are a disgrace to your country. To see someone have such hatred for the land of their birth is truly sad. You really have bought into the leftist lie.

Think I care if I am? I am used to being a disgrace. You ignored me, give me a reason to like the states. Why would I like a science hating, over religous, terroristic, idiotic, genocidal country?

(25-12-2014 11:39 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  And what we did to Iraq being worse than 9/11, how is holding a democratic election worse than killing 3,000 innocents?

Bro if we are going to talk about left you can suck my left nut! How dare you sit there and not even know. AMERICA KILLED 650FUCKING000 people!! in the middle east, civilians and counting. Don't you ever sit there and make that joke again. I know 9/11 was sad, but that does not justify kill that many people in the middle east, no different then it is not right for you to shoot me and my family after I punched you. You are an ignorant pig.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post