Has America created a dictatorship?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Has America created a dictatorship?
A grown man with two working hands should be able to find a job and WORK. I work as an undercover loss prevention officer catching shoplifters. My company can't even stay fully staffed. I've offered people jobs and they just won't take them. Or they want $25 an hour.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 12:31 PM by Patriot10mm.)
(21-12-2014 12:21 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  You need to learn what an executive order is.

Quote:President Obama has issued 184 orders so far in his presidency. His predecessor, President George W. Bush, issued 291 orders over eight years

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014/...cal-terms/

Were you complaining about Bush, too?

Now I'll tell you what America has created. A pluto-kleptocracy ( rule by rich thieves) who buy elections and congressmen to serve their interests, not ours.

It's not the number of orders, its the SCOPE of the orders. Each president is getting BOLDER. And that is the point of this thread.

21-12-2014, 12:30 PM
(21-12-2014 12:25 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  A grown man with two working hands should be able to find a job and WORK. I work as an undercover loss prevention officer catching shoplifters. My company can't even stay fully staffed. I've offered people jobs and they just won't take them. Or they want $25 an hour.

What would you do if you were no longer able bodied?
Would you take welfare or food stamps, or continue to say never?
Sometimes shit does happen.
21-12-2014, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 12:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-12-2014 12:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:57 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Assurant Health participates in the ACA. Not sure why'd you go through a middleman like USAA instead of just buying it direct. And if you're eligible for subsidies and don't take them out of priniciple .... well there's no accounting for stupid.
I would never use a subsidy. I would never use food stamps. Or welfare. Even if I were eligible. I've worked two jobs when needed, and so has my girlfriend.

So tell me how all your obvious hard work and diligence has elevated your station in life above and beyond watching for shoplifters.

(21-12-2014 12:25 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Or they want $25 an hour.
$25/hour is chicken scratch. If I made that with my family of 6 we'd be living here.
[Image: box.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-12-2014, 12:35 PM
(21-12-2014 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I would never use a subsidy. I would never use food stamps. Or welfare. Even if I were eligible. I've worked two jobs when needed, and so has my girlfriend.

So tell me how all your obvious hard work and diligence has elevated your station in life above and beyond watching for shoplifters.
I'm fine where I'm at. 10 years in the military. Associates degree. Lower level management training position. Used my VA Loan to buy a nice 4 bedroom 2 bath house in Florida. We have 2 commuter cars and a Jeep I use for hunting. We make enough. Not bad considering I grew up in Los Angeles and didn't finish high school until after I joined the military since I went in at 17. Anyone can do what I did.

21-12-2014, 12:36 PM
(21-12-2014 12:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:25 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  A grown man with two working hands should be able to find a job and WORK. I work as an undercover loss prevention officer catching shoplifters. My company can't even stay fully staffed. I've offered people jobs and they just won't take them. Or they want $25 an hour.

What would you do if you were no longer able bodied?
If I was handicapped of course I would use government assistance. That and the elderly should be the only that use it.

21-12-2014, 12:39 PM
(21-12-2014 12:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I would never use a subsidy. I would never use food stamps. Or welfare. Even if I were eligible. I've worked two jobs when needed, and so has my girlfriend.
(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I don't buy that junk. People choose their station in life in America. All you have to do is work for it.

(21-12-2014 12:25 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Or they want $25 an hour.
$25/hour is chicken scratch. If I made that with my family of 6 we'd be living here.
[Image: box.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-12-2014, 12:40 PM
(21-12-2014 12:36 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  What would you do if you were no longer able bodied?
If I was handicapped of course I would use government assistance. That and the elderly should be the only that use it.

So, your hard and fast rules for people have loopholes?

We should all live the way you think we should and then all would be right with the world, right?

What church are you running?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
21-12-2014, 12:42 PM
(21-12-2014 12:35 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So tell me how all your obvious hard work and diligence has elevated your station in life above and beyond watching for shoplifters.
I'm fine where I'm at. 10 years in the military. Associates degree. Lower level management training position. Used my VA Loan to buy a nice 4 bedroom 2 bath house in Florida. We have 2 commuter cars and a Jeep I use for hunting. We make enough. Not bad considering I grew up in Los Angeles and didn't finish high school until after I joined the military since I went in at 17. Anyone can do what I did.

Ah yes. Managing lowered expectations. I'm familiar with that.

21-12-2014, 12:42 PM
(21-12-2014 12:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:36 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  If I was handicapped of course I would use government assistance. That and the elderly should be the only that use it.

So, your hard and fast rules for people have loopholes?

We should all live the way you think we should and then all would be right with the world, right?

What church are you running?
I work and pay taxes and these are my opinions.