Has America created a dictatorship?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Has America created a dictatorship?
(21-12-2014 05:05 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 05:02 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Wow. I am sure you had alot to do with the invention of the internet and that you are a pioneer of the digital age from you wooden shack in some Mississipi like swamp.
Don't be stupid. Everyone knows Al Gore invented the internet.

Stop wasting peoples time!

Now Fuck off!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 05:07 PM
(21-12-2014 05:00 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  How do you have internet? Hasn't America been kicking Germany's ass into the stone age since 1917?

*Cough, cough*

It helps if you're on time for the kick off, mate.

You lose points for turning up late, y'know.

Still, better late than never I suppose. B+ For trying. Wink

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-12-2014, 05:07 PM
(21-12-2014 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I was a Gunner's Mate 2nd class. USS Ingraham and USS Fife.

Hooyah!

All the big guns are in the Navy. These are called Christianmakers 'cause you lob a few in their vicinity and they're like "Where do I sign up to be Christian, boss."

Get with the times man. The Navy just implemented its first laser defense systems as a potential replacement for the Phalanx guns, and is on the verge of having operational rail guns as well.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-12-2014, 05:13 PM
(21-12-2014 05:07 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 05:00 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  How do you have internet? Hasn't America been kicking Germany's ass into the stone age since 1917?

*Cough, cough*

It helps if you're on time for the kick off, mate.

You lose points for turning up late, y'know.

Still, better late than never I suppose. B+ For trying. Wink

Much cheers to all.
I was only off, purposely, by 70 years or so.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
23-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Another sad sap that's bought into the delusion of America being a meritocracy. Such an arrogant and naive position to hold onto nowadays. History has well established that meritocracies are a pipe dream, there aren't enough spots in the upper echelons of society to accommodate every person of sufficient "merits." Let's also not forget the active efforts of the power elite to maintain the current system of inequity since it serves to their benefit.

Look dude, everybody should strive to be as self-sufficient as possible and earn honesty pay for honest work, but the truth is that ascribed characteristics have a much larger role in determining one's chance of success than you are giving credit for. To wholly defer blame on the individual's own actions for their status within society is indicative of a lack of understanding of how large-scale socioeconomic mechanics operate, and to further assume that anybody in a less fortunate position than you landed there for simply not trying as hard as you displays a level of ignorance AND snobbishness to the point of repulsion.

Please educate yourself for the better of society.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-12-2014, 05:51 AM
That's a hilarious thing for you to say, considering that Germany has both better and cheaper Internet access than the U.S. Then again, American patriots are known for being loud-mouthed, ignorant idiots who know nothing about the outside world. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
23-12-2014, 06:06 AM
(23-12-2014 05:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
That's a hilarious thing for you to say, considering that Germany has both better and cheaper Internet access than the U.S. Then again, American patriots are known for being loud-mouthed, ignorant idiots who know nothing about the outside world. Consider
I've been to Germany, and over 75 other countries after 10 years in the U.S. Military. Not one place I visited was even close the America. People from every country in the world are begging to get to America but the list of people trying to leave America is very small.

[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
23-12-2014, 06:23 AM
(23-12-2014 06:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've been to Germany, and over 75 other countries after 10 years in the U.S. Military. Not one place I visited was even close the America.
Yeah, I'll give you that. There probably is no other country in the world in which people are so fanatical about patriotism, religion, politics and guns.

(23-12-2014 06:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  People from every country in the world are begging to get to America but the list of people trying to leave America is very small.
That's true for Germany and many other countries in the world as well. So what?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
23-12-2014, 06:31 AM
(23-12-2014 06:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've been to Germany, and over 75 other countries after 10 years in the U.S. Military. Not one place I visited was even close the America. People from every country in the world are begging to get to America but the list of people trying to leave America is very small.

Rolleyes Yeah we all want summa dat American dream. Gimme summa dat old time class warfare any day of the week.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-12-2014, 06:36 AM
(23-12-2014 06:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 06:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've been to Germany, and over 75 other countries after 10 years in the U.S. Military. Not one place I visited was even close the America.
Yeah, I'll give you that. There probably is no other country in the world in which people are so fanatical about patriotism, religion, politics and guns.

(23-12-2014 06:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  People from every country in the world are begging to get to America but the list of people trying to leave America is very small.
That's true for Germany and many other countries in the world as well. So what?
More Germans trying to get to America than Americans trying to get to Germany.

[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post