Has America created a dictatorship?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Has America created a dictatorship?
(23-12-2014 12:53 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The right is not trying to change America, the left is.

That's bullshit. Yeah, the right's not trying to change America with all the voter ID laws, cut back on early voting and other impediments to voting and a shitload of crazyass abortion impediments and trying to introduce Christianity into our public schools. Most all of which will be found unconstitutional. They're trying to change America all right. Right back to the good old days where only the rich darkies can vote and only the rich women get proper abortions that don't include a coat hangar and a back alley and every student gets the opportunity to lead the class in The Lord's Prayer.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-12-2014, 01:15 PM
(23-12-2014 01:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The very fact that you believe a society to be a monolythic block that can survive without any change is merely a testament to your stupidity.

Only Cletus and groups like ISIS see societies like that.

Us Cletus types have had enough Hope and Change.

Can you give a reply that is even less coherent and has even less to do what was posted?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
23-12-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:30 PM by Patriot10mm.)
(23-12-2014 01:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:53 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The right is not trying to change America, the left is.

That's bullshit. Yeah, the right's not trying to change America with all the voter ID laws, cut back on early voting and other impediments to voting and a shitload of crazyass abortion impediments most of which will be found unconstitutional. They're trying to change America all right. Right back to the good old days where only the rich darkies can vote and only the rich women get proper abortions that don't include a coat hangar and a back alley.

I have to show ID every time I've purchased a firearm. Why shouldn't someone prove they are here legally before voting? I have to pay a $30 background check fee for a gun shop to do my background check if I order a gun online, why shouldn't someone pay $30 to get a state ID card? The fact is, most American citizens have ID cards. Even the poor people have ID already because they need one to cash their paychecks, buy beer etc. You know who doesn't have ID? Illegals that shouldn't be voting but vote anyway. They vote for democrats so they get more free shit and relaxed immigration laws. And dems don't want to lose those illegal votes.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
23-12-2014, 01:37 PM
(23-12-2014 01:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's bullshit. Yeah, the right's not trying to change America with all the voter ID laws, cut back on early voting and other impediments to voting and a shitload of crazyass abortion impediments most of which will be found unconstitutional. They're trying to change America all right. Right back to the good old days where only the rich darkies can vote and only the rich women get proper abortions that don't include a coat hangar and a back alley.

I have to show ID every time I've purchased a firearm. Why shouldn't someone prove they are here legally before voting? I have to pay a $30 background check fee for a gun shop to do my background check if I order a gun online, why shouldn't someone pay $30 to get a state ID card? The fact is, most American citizens have ID cards. Even the poor people have ID already because they need one to cash their paychecks, buy beer etc. You know who doesn't have ID? Illegals that shouldn't be voting but vote anyway. They vote for democrats so they get more free shit and relaxed immigration laws. And dems don't want to lose those illegal votes.

So voting = buying a firearm????

23-12-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-12-2014 01:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Why shouldn't someone prove they are here legally before voting?

Actually you have to be a citizen to vote, not just someone who is here legally. You know how many times I've had to show ID before voting in my 35 year long voting life. Never. Zip. Zero. Nada. And you know who can get a driver's license in my State? That's right any resident 18 or older who ain't blind and can pass the driving test. No proof of citizenship or legal residence required. So what pray tell do you think voter ID laws would accomplish in my State? I mean other than motivating the fuck outta everyone you don't want voting to get to the polls.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-12-2014, 01:44 PM
(23-12-2014 12:53 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The first part is correct, the right wing has most of the guns in America, and the majority of cops and military lean right. The second part is unnecessary. There is no revolution needed. The right is not trying to change America, the left is.

We got the guns so we'll do what the fuck we want huh? Yeah you know... sounds like a recipe for total democratic success. You go with that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-12-2014, 01:46 PM
(23-12-2014 01:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Why shouldn't someone prove they are here legally before voting?

Actually you have to be a citizen to vote, not just someone who is here legally. You know how many times I've had to show ID before voting in my 35 year long voting life. Never. Zip. Zero. Nada. And you know who can get a driver's license in my State? That's right anyone 18 or older who ain't blind and can pass the driving test. No proof of citizenship required. So what pray tell do you think voter ID laws would accomplish in my State?

The idea tha poor people don't have ID is preposterous. The main group of people I catch stealing in my job as loss prevention are poor people. A large number are blacks and Hispanics. They always have ID. It's harder for illegals to get ID and that helps weed out illegal voters. As I said, illegal voters vote for democrats for more free stuff and relaxed immigration laws. Poor people have ID. I see it every day,

23-12-2014, 01:47 PM
(23-12-2014 01:37 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I have to show ID every time I've purchased a firearm. Why shouldn't someone prove they are here legally before voting? I have to pay a $30 background check fee for a gun shop to do my background check if I order a gun online, why shouldn't someone pay $30 to get a state ID card? The fact is, most American citizens have ID cards. Even the poor people have ID already because they need one to cash their paychecks, buy beer etc. You know who doesn't have ID? Illegals that shouldn't be voting but vote anyway. They vote for democrats so they get more free shit and relaxed immigration laws. And dems don't want to lose those illegal votes.

So voting = buying a firearm????
Yes, they are both constitutional rights in this country, and in a perfect world, we wouldn't need ID for either.

23-12-2014, 01:50 PM
(23-12-2014 01:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:37 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So voting = buying a firearm????
Yes, they are both constitutional rights in this country, and in a perfect world, we wouldn't need ID for either.

In a perfect world you'd be in a straitjacket. You're a lunatic.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-12-2014, 01:57 PM
(23-12-2014 01:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 01:37 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So voting = buying a firearm????

So if something is a constitutional right it is emidatly the same thing as all consitutional rights aswell as having the same implications for individual and society?