Has Anyone Ever Made a Positive Case for Satan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Has Anyone Ever Made a Positive Case for Satan?
(23-02-2012 10:31 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  has anyone ever tried to prove Satan is real?

Of course he's real! Somebody made me eat all those babies, and it sure as hell (hah) wasn't me!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 10:40 PM
One mans avenging angel is another mans demon.

How can a being that is only good create something that is only evil?
If this being is only good then why would any of its creations even have the capabilities of doing evil?
If there is only good how could you define it with no reference point?
If humans have free will but angels don’t then how did one of them break the rules?
What was this rogue angels plan after taking over?
Really, did we get the better candidate? It could just all be bad press…
If this god fellow is so good, then why all the “go kill them, kill them all” throughout the OT?
Is god a multiple personality suffer and is both god and satan?
That would explain quite a bit…

Could it be, now bare with me on this as it’s kinda out there… Could it be that the whole thing is a concocted mish mash of old myths and legends that has been further corrupted over the years to support different power plays, generally suppress the masses and as a bonus, justify pretty much anything done by those holding the cards?

Naaa… Wouldn’t be that…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
23-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm so disappointed in my fellow atheists that this thread got to the 2nd page without this:

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel