Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?
It seems to me that Fox News is into pushing their viewers buttons and causing outrage in them through the volume of their rhetoric. Is it that Fox News viewers are so used to being hit over the head with outrage, that Donald Trump's statements don't even register with them?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 10:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?
(10-08-2015 09:01 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  It seems to me that Fox News is into pushing their viewers buttons and causing outrage in them through the volume of their rhetoric. Is it that Fox News viewers are so used to being hit over the head with outrage, that Donald Trump's statements don't even register with them?

No. I think in the past two weeks he pretty much flamed out. He has yet again proven he doesn't have the temperament or "gravitas" to be president. And I think his coverage on Fox is what will have done him in. Maybe they created him. They also ruined his chances, (or provided the venue for him to ruin his own .... not that he ever had a chance in hell).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-08-2015, 09:23 AM
(10-08-2015 09:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
He has yet again proven he doesn't have the temperment or "gravitas" to be president.

*temperament

Drinking Beverage

10-08-2015, 10:47 AM
I agree that he has shown he doesn't have the temperament to be president, but has he shown that to republicans?, An NBC news online poll still had him leading the pack and this is after insulting Mexican-Americans, former POWs and women.
10-08-2015, 10:54 AM
They like him because he speaks his mind.
The problem is, what is on his mind is bad.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
10-08-2015, 10:54 AM
(10-08-2015 09:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 09:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
He has yet again proven he doesn't have the temperment or "gravitas" to be president.

*temperament

Drinking Beverage

K then.

(10-08-2015 10:47 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  I agree that he has shown he doesn't have the temperament to be president, but has he shown that to republicans?, An NBC news online poll still had him leading the pack and this is after insulting Mexican-Americans, former POWs and women.

Agree but, who cares. That just shows how out of touch with reality those idiots are. If they expect to win elections, they will have to face that this is not the 1950's.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-08-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm voting. 'Murica. Nuff said.

[Image: Trumpresident_zpszs82olaj.jpg]

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 3 users Like Tonechaser77's post
10-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Trump may be a douchenozzle in all the finest sense, but that CUNT ME-GYN (the IRONY!) KELTARD HAS SOME KIND OF BRASS MEAT to wag her well manicured finger in his face and lecture him about his (correct) opinion of fat, disgusting women---WHILE HER MAGNIFICENTLY STARVED SELF SPENDS HOURS UPON HOURS A DAY IN MAKE-UP AND BLOW-OUT to look anything BUT fat and disgusting.

When ME-GYN slips into to the anchor desk wearing Betty Boop pajama pants, sporting braided pit hair, forty extra pounds and a skin condition---THEN---THEEEEEN----- SHE CAN LECTURE SOMEONE ON THE UNFAIRNESS OF NOTING THAT THE EMPRESS IS NAKED AND MORBIDLY OBESE.

By her very own rituals and efforts to preen her own plumage, ME-GYN judges every other woman of the same relative intellect and age.

PHUK.THAT. SANCTIMONIOUS.CLAM.

For the record-- When the electoral sideboard groans forth its usual offerings of well-groomed mounds of tapioca and slick banana puddin', I quietly withhold my consent and nobody really gives a shit.

Read: When the Parties-That-Be slate the next rich, middle-aged white guys and the errant (not-so) closeted Southern "bachelor" without any concern for the health of this Republic, I refuse to pretend to be satisfied with junk food and feel morally superior for having abstained from the "voting".

Oh, and did I mention?

PHUK. THAT. TWATWAD. ME-GYN.
10-08-2015, 01:27 PM
(10-08-2015 12:39 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  Trump may be a douchenozzle in all the finest sense, but that CUNT ME-GYN (the IRONY!) KELTARD HAS SOME KIND OF BRASS MEAT to wag her well manicured finger in his face and lecture him about his (correct) opinion of fat, disgusting women---WHILE HER MAGNIFICENTLY STARVED SELF SPENDS HOURS UPON HOURS A DAY IN MAKE-UP AND BLOW-OUT to look anything BUT fat and disgusting.

When ME-GYN slips into to the anchor desk wearing Betty Boop pajama pants, sporting braided pit hair, forty extra pounds and a skin condition---THEN---THEEEEEN----- SHE CAN LECTURE SOMEONE ON THE UNFAIRNESS OF NOTING THAT THE EMPRESS IS NAKED AND MORBIDLY OBESE.

By her very own rituals and efforts to preen her own plumage, ME-GYN judges every other woman of the same relative intellect and age.

For the record-- When the electoral sideboard groans forth its usual offerings of well-groomed mounds of tapioca and slick banana puddin', I quietly withhold my consent and nobody really gives a shit.

Read: When the Parties-That-Be slate the next rich, middle-aged white guys and the errant (not-so) closeted Southern "bachelor" without any concern for the health of this Republic, I refuse to pretend to be satisfied with junk food and feel morally superior for having abstained from the "voting".

Oh, and did I mention?

Could you repeat that.

10-08-2015, 03:38 PM
(10-08-2015 12:39 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  Trump may be a douchenozzle in all the finest sense, but that CUNT ME-GYN (the IRONY!) KELTARD HAS SOME KIND OF BRASS MEAT to wag her well manicured finger in his face and lecture him about his (correct) opinion of fat, disgusting women---WHILE HER MAGNIFICENTLY STARVED SELF SPENDS HOURS UPON HOURS A DAY IN MAKE-UP AND BLOW-OUT to look anything BUT fat and disgusting.

Oh, and did I mention?

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Could you clarify?