Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?
(10-08-2015 12:39 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  Trump may be a douchenozzle in all the finest sense, but that CUNT ME-GYN (the IRONY!) KELTARD HAS SOME KIND OF BRASS MEAT to wag her well manicured finger in his face and lecture him about his (correct) opinion of fat, disgusting women---WHILE HER MAGNIFICENTLY STARVED SELF SPENDS HOURS UPON HOURS A DAY IN MAKE-UP AND BLOW-OUT to look anything BUT fat and disgusting.

When ME-GYN slips into to the anchor desk wearing Betty Boop pajama pants, sporting braided pit hair, forty extra pounds and a skin condition---THEN---THEEEEEN----- SHE CAN LECTURE SOMEONE ON THE UNFAIRNESS OF NOTING THAT THE EMPRESS IS NAKED AND MORBIDLY OBESE.

By her very own rituals and efforts to preen her own plumage, ME-GYN judges every other woman of the same relative intellect and age.

PHUK.THAT. SANCTIMONIOUS.CLAM.

For the record-- When the electoral sideboard groans forth its usual offerings of well-groomed mounds of tapioca and slick banana puddin', I quietly withhold my consent and nobody really gives a shit.

Read: When the Parties-That-Be slate the next rich, middle-aged white guys and the errant (not-so) closeted Southern "bachelor" without any concern for the health of this Republic, I refuse to pretend to be satisfied with junk food and feel morally superior for having abstained from the "voting".

Oh, and did I mention?

PHUK. THAT. TWATWAD. ME-GYN.
She only wanted to help Trump and every candidate. It is better if she asks hardball questions now instead of Hillary later. Trump will be better prepared for the debates with Democrats.
Kelly is not like lapdog liberal media.
Every republican candidate has to go through fire and flood. This way we can make a better choice.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Has Fox news unwittingly created Donald Trump?
(10-08-2015 08:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  Kelly is not like lapdog liberal media.

[Image: 4340533-dafuq-am-i.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post