Has any intelligent Atheist ever won against Ray?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Has any intelligent Atheist ever won against Ray?
(25-05-2016 06:26 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Ray always makes a fool of Atheists starting out with the "you think something came from nothing "?

Well shit, if God exists then he must have came from nothing too.

This Atheist has nothing.
https://youtu.be/ynQIG_T6lLY

Are you on drugs?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-05-2016, 04:33 PM
I like this lady. Despite the title she doesn't really destroy Bananafucker Even though she's into voodoo and lots of woo she seems pretty reasonable next to that nut. She seems like she'd be fun at parties too! Laugh out load

Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-05-2016, 05:15 PM
(27-05-2016 04:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like this lady. Despite the title she doesn't really destroy Bananafucker Even though she's into voodoo and lots of woo she seems pretty reasonable next to that nut. She seems like she'd be fun at parties too! Laugh out load

Laugh out load

my husband and I saw this a while back. we both laughed so hard We about peed her pants. lmao
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
27-05-2016, 05:41 PM
(27-05-2016 05:15 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 04:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like this lady. Despite the title she doesn't really destroy Bananafucker Even though she's into voodoo and lots of woo she seems pretty reasonable next to that nut. She seems like she'd be fun at parties too! Laugh out load

Laugh out load

my husband and I saw this a while back. we both laughed so hard We about peed her pants. lmao

A live and let live kinda gal. You just KNOW that if she took her clothes off Ray would look at her even though he said he wouldn't. She should have ask him if he's ever masturbated.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Ray -"Have you ever lied ?"

Me-"I am but a tool of god's will. God works through me, therefore I have never lied. Any words spoken through me are god's words."

Ray -"Have you ever stolen anything, no matter how small ?"

Me -"God works through me and if it is in his plan for me to have something, then I cannot go against his will."

Ray -"OK, but what do we call people who steal things from other people ?"

Me -"I see the problem here. You believe that you can own what god created. How foolish of you."

Ray -"Cut, stop filming. This guy isn't going to work. Let's setup a block down the street."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
(27-05-2016 10:51 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Ray -"OK, but what do we call people who steal things from other people ?"

Me -"I see the problem here. You believe that you can own what god created. How foolish of you."

This is an interesting point. If everything is God's, why do these people claim that things are theirs?

☆☆☆
28-05-2016, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2016 05:12 AM by DLJ.)
If you only go by the material Ray Comfort puts out then it will look like he "wins" every encounter. But only because of the entirely dishonest way he edits the footage.

See:

[+] 2 users Like IDofES's post
28-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Sometimes reason doesn't work on people who can't be reasoned with, so you use their own fucked up belief system against them.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
03-06-2016, 06:25 AM
(25-05-2016 07:59 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 07:45 PM)GeddyRulz Wrote:  Ray is easy pickings. I bet anyone from this board could out-debate Ray. The same old material every time, easily refuted. "Every creation must have a creator; where do you get your morals from; etc." Waiting for something new.

I totally agree, I've heard the same tired arguments myself and I have a concise thoughtful answer for each one plus followup questions that I guarantee he would'nt be able to answer. You can also check out the time he was on The Atheist Experience, he goes in circles and is obviously failing but he does try to stick it out the best he can but he clearly loses. He's not even the best apologist/creationist out there when it comes to debating anyway. Even William Lane Craig, Frank Turek or Alex McFarland could do a better job but I'd still like my chances going against them. Some of their arguments have actually made me think and want to do some research but Ray is so easy, it's like arguing with a child.

It is exactly like arguing with a child. He doesn't know when he has lost and declares himself the winner every time.
03-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Every atheist that hasn't debated Ray, has won and is intelligent. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post