Has anyone been reading Egor's website?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Has anyone been reading Egor's website?
Anyone? I have and I thought you'd all love to see this (apologies if it's already been posted).

One of Egor's articles centres on Worthy Christian Forums, or more specifically, Moderator Alan.

The focus of the article is a conversation shared by Egor and Alan after Egor was banned.

Here is part of one of the messages sent by Alan to Egor;

Alan Wrote:First, your post was not deleted, it was hidden until we could discuss the content that you have been posting. So to set things straight, we don't fear what you do, we are concerned that you may influence the weak and new in Christ and draw them away from the truth. This is our responsibility.

That's right people, righteous Mod Alan has actually gone and banned someone because he is concerned that their posts may indirectly influence the 'weak minded' from Christianity.

A member of the Christian community, known for preying on the 'weak minded' and vulnerable is concerned that someone's opinions may influence people.

It's just too ridiculous for words, on so many levels! At this point I wanted to make a joke about the irony of his comment but the irony was just so hugely ridiculous that my head feels like it's been completely overloaded Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Hughsie's post
22-03-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Has anyone been reading Egor's website?
Yeah, I've been following his site pretty closely (it's quite well done), and I got a good laugh at what Alan wrote.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-03-2012, 02:55 PM
(22-03-2012 02:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, I've been following his site pretty closely (it's quite well done), and I got a good laugh at what Alan wrote.

It's gotta be the mark of insanity on matters of Christianity when even other Christians are laughing at you Big Grin.

You should sign up KC and see what it's like, maybe even ask Alan about his stance. I was going to but after reading Egor's review I doubt I'd last more than a few hours.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
22-03-2012, 03:04 PM
(22-03-2012 02:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 02:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, I've been following his site pretty closely (it's quite well done), and I got a good laugh at what Alan wrote.

It's gotta be the mark of insanity on matters of Christianity when even other Christians are laughing at you Big Grin.

You should sign up KC and see what it's like, maybe even ask Alan about his stance. I was going to but after reading Egor's review I doubt I'd last more than a few hours.

Heh, I might sign up this weekend... bring up some of my "controversial" beliefs, and then see what happens.

It's been awhile since I've been banned from anywhere... might be fun.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
22-03-2012, 03:13 PM
(22-03-2012 03:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 02:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Heh, I might sign up this weekend... bring up some of my "controversial" beliefs, and then see what happens.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Come on, everyone join me!
[Image: rtdllg.gif]

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
22-03-2012, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:30 PM by San Onofre Surfer.)
Has anyone been reading *g*r's website?
Are you kidding ? Why would anyone do that ?
No wonder he hangs out here. I guarantee NOT one person was converted.
We keep hoping, since we are not any longer observing him, he didn't exist, any longer.
Stopped reading that stuff the day he said Iraq was threatening to blockade the Straight of Hormuz.
Some people are stupid ALL day.
BTW, his name is *he who must not be named*.

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
[+] 2 users Like San Onofre Surfer's post
22-03-2012, 03:24 PM
I went and had a looksie based on Hughsie's recommendasie Tongue It's a pretty slick website. News stories on the one side, book advert on the other. Had a little read of Egor's stuff too. Interesting on his forum reviews, he said he tests the water at a forum by spinning them a yarn, trying a weak "proof of God" argument on them to see how they deal with it. Now, there is a massive great big thread in our own forum where Egor did precisely this Big Grin
22-03-2012, 03:24 PM
(22-03-2012 03:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heh, I might sign up this weekend... bring up some of my "controversial" beliefs, and then see what happens.

I hope you have better luck than me. I just signed up and the minute I was registered I got an automated message saying I wasn't allowed to view the forum, at all. I mean even non-members can read the posts. I have more access to the site when signed out than in.

Either their software is stupid or they have weird psychic powers that tell them I'm an atheist Huh.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-03-2012, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:42 PM by Indian.)
He made a post on believers revolt about god giving him an amazing ability to read dreams using his own special astrology.... Yep you guys were right he's a nutcase
[+] 1 user Likes Indian's post
22-03-2012, 03:46 PM
(22-03-2012 03:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 03:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heh, I might sign up this weekend... bring up some of my "controversial" beliefs, and then see what happens.

I hope you have better luck than me. I just signed up and the minute I was registered I got an automated message saying I wasn't allowed to view the forum, at all. I mean even non-members can read the posts. I have more access to the site when signed out than in.

Either their software is stupid or they have weird psychic powers that tell them I'm an atheist Huh.

Ah...Jesus is watching your every move and he warns those who love him about the evil ones. Its a sign. Repent...for the kingdom of god is at hand!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reading through the bible again MrKrispy601 31 399 03-07-2014 11:55 AM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Mayor Promotes Bible Reading Timber1025 13 360 03-01-2014 05:06 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Amusing acknowledgement to God in a student thesis I was reading TheLogicalAthiest 18 1,453 09-12-2013 01:58 AM
Last Post: Heywood Jahblome
  Objectively reading the bible Derek Hammar 19 771 23-07-2013 02:23 PM
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  Not sure where to post this. Real funny website. Birdguy1979 6 361 05-08-2012 10:41 PM
Last Post: Red Celt
  Atheist Reading Material nsguy1350 9 845 20-07-2012 11:13 PM
Last Post: nsguy1350
  Reading the birth of satan Noelani 8 641 07-05-2012 03:18 PM
Last Post: kenroos