Has anyone been reading Egor's website?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Has anyone been reading Egor's website?
Thank you for proving my point. Oh and stop stroking your ego in public....it's indecent.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
24-03-2012, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 08:39 AM by Lilith Pride.)
You are suggesting that religion is what inspires action. there have been plenty of non religious people who have done great things. I was responding to your statement because it's the only thing required of life. I make the differences I can as well. I'm not someone who just sits around.

You keep acting like you're one of the few who actively makes things happen. What makes you think you're so special? Plenty of people work on plenty of things and enough of them work on opposite things, This is one of the biggest issues and where a lot of arguments come in.

I'm not telling you to sit on your hands and that's not what being an atheist is about. Stop suggesting that we are lazy or focused on wrong things.

And you could've left it at man and I would've accepted it as a colloquiolism, but what is with that (or whatever?). That to me seems like a pretty focused attack on me. You don't like how I am? Why discuss that in a forum? If you want that talk discuss it in IM.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-03-2012, 08:08 AM
(24-03-2012 02:20 AM)Egor Wrote:  "There is no God, so we don't have to be good or civil or well-mannered, we can just be jerks, because what difference does it make?"

Where do you get that from? I think you are much more of a badly mannered jerk than I am. Look back at some of your posts... rude much?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-03-2012, 09:22 PM

(24-03-2012 07:54 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  And you could've left it at man and I would've accepted it as a colloquiolism, but what is with that (or whatever?). That to me seems like a pretty focused attack on me. You don't like how I am? Why discuss that in a forum? If you want that talk discuss it in IM.

It's you that wants to flaunt your sexual deviations publicly. I don't give a damn, and I'm not going to try to figure out what you consider yourself to be. If you consider that an attack, that's your problem.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 09:54 PM
(24-03-2012 02:10 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 12:30 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  eat, shit, and die?

Man, (...or whatever), you got a lot of room to talk.

You failed to interpret the comma; and yer Christianity is showing. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-03-2012, 01:10 AM
(22-03-2012 02:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Anyone? I have and I thought you'd all love to see this (apologies if it's already been posted).

One of Egor's articles centres on Worthy Christian Forums, or more specifically, Moderator Alan.

The focus of the article is a conversation shared by Egor and Alan after Egor was banned.

Here is part of one of the messages sent by Alan to Egor;

Alan Wrote:First, your post was not deleted, it was hidden until we could discuss the content that you have been posting. So to set things straight, we don't fear what you do, we are concerned that you may influence the weak and new in Christ and draw them away from the truth. This is our responsibility.

That's right people, righteous Mod Alan has actually gone and banned someone because he is concerned that their posts may indirectly influence the 'weak minded' from Christianity.

A member of the Christian community, known for preying on the 'weak minded' and vulnerable is concerned that someone's opinions may influence people.

It's just too ridiculous for words, on so many levels! At this point I wanted to make a joke about the irony of his comment but the irony was just so hugely ridiculous that my head feels like it's been completely overloaded Big Grin.
Does anyone think this sound familiar?

*cough*Pope John XXI*cough*

I guess even after hundreds of years people still have old ways of thinking in such that they think their impressions should influence those, rather than allowing them to think for themselves.
25-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I looked through that website, I am not impressed, neither am I surprised in anyway. I read the whole content of that website, didn't get me curious to keep following it. Interesting how it already sounds like there are hundrets of follwers Big Grin well whatever Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
25-03-2012, 01:32 PM

(25-03-2012 11:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  I looked through that website, I am not impressed, neither am I surprised in anyway. I read the whole content of that website, didn't get me curious to keep following it. Interesting how it already sounds like there are hundrets of follwers Big Grin well whatever Big Grin

Well, bear with me. It's going to get better over time. If I may ask, what is it that would keep you following it?
Ed
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 03:00 PM by Lilith Pride.)
Flaunt my sexual deviance? what kind of statement is that? I talk about myself. I was born different what exactly is confusing you? I tell people plainly I'm a girl. It's even in my profile. That I was born different than you shouldn't make me a deviant. What kind of backwards thinking is that?

I get really tired of people acting like there's only two ways babies are born. You should be able to understand it's a bit more complex than that. That's enough of this though if I feel it necessary I'll talk to you elsewhere.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
25-03-2012, 03:05 PM
(24-03-2012 08:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 02:20 AM)Egor Wrote:  "There is no God, so we don't have to be good or civil or well-mannered, we can just be jerks, because what difference does it make?"

Where do you get that from? I think you are much more of a badly mannered jerk than I am. Look back at some of your posts... rude much?

He tries to be rude in a pathetic sorta way.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post