Has anyone been reading Egor's website?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Has anyone been reading Egor's website?
(27-03-2012 05:14 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 05:11 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Ikr? Not looking forward to the end of the semester - more testing.

Yep. This is honestly probably going to be the last semester of college for me. I've reached the point where I'm simply out of gas, due to the aforementioned depression not being diagnosed until last month. I am in sore need of medication, which I'll be getting soon, but at this point I'm just done with the whole thing. It's not that I'm not intelligent enough to succeed, but that staying in it, due to a lot of other RL problems, has just been making my depression steadily worse, and it's ruining my health.

Aw, thats a shame. If you do however, concider still attending college you may want to look into online classes, I don't take them personally, but my mom does and hell, she doesn't spend alot of time there.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Has anyone been reading Egor's website?
(27-03-2012 05:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Aw, thats a shame. If you do however, concider still attending college you may want to look into online classes, I don't take them personally, but my mom does and hell, she doesn't spend alot of time there.

Probably will, at some point. Thanks for the suggestion.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply