Has there ever been any trace of Aliens in Ancient Earth history?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-06-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Has there ever been any trace of Aliens in Ancient Earth history?
(02-06-2013 11:20 AM)Free Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 11:18 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  LOL Thumbsup
I've never been able to make it through an entire episode of Ancient Aliens!
Is it just me, or does that guy look like he desperately wishes he was Einstien?

I agree.

I cannot tolerate sitting through any of those types of TV programs. The bias is so obvious that honest skepticism is thrown out the door.

No, it wasn't thrown out the door.

It was Sparta'd. The Ancient Aliens guy kicked it down into a bottomless pit while screaming "ANCIENT ALIENS!!".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Longer answer :

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Has there ever been any trace of Aliens in Ancient Earth history?
(02-06-2013 11:18 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 04:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But this is more like it: [Image: 9148130.jpg]

LOL Thumbsup
I've never been able to make it through an entire episode of Ancient Aliens!
Is it just me, or does that guy look like he desperately wishes he was Einstien?

That guy looks like the typical professional bullshitter that can talk the panties off of many dumb bitches....like I can...
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry if some posted this already and i missed it, but here's a cool doco I found. it's long, but really interestingSmile
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/
07-06-2013, 10:51 AM
that BBC doc isnt even any better, I mean if all they can come up with is the greys, that's fucking sad.

try harder, I want docs about ACTUAL aliens, not just greys.
12-06-2013, 04:44 AM
(07-06-2013 10:51 AM)Korin Wrote:  that BBC doc isnt even any better, I mean if all they can come up with is the greys, that's fucking sad.

The documentary I posted is about panspermia, not greys. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
12-06-2013, 05:46 AM
(07-06-2013 10:51 AM)Korin Wrote:  that BBC doc isnt even any better, I mean if all they can come up with is the greys, that's fucking sad.

I'm an actual alien - I have a document from an agency of the government of the U.S.A. that attests to it. Has my photo and everything.

What documents do you require?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2013, 03:37 PM
pics or gtfo lol

and I want a real docu about aliens, not some boring crap.
12-06-2013, 04:11 PM
(12-06-2013 03:37 PM)Korin Wrote:  pics or gtfo lol

and I want a real docu about aliens, not some boring crap.

Seriously, dude, what aliens?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
12-06-2013, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 11:28 PM by GenghisTom.)
(02-06-2013 08:20 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  Or... we can say the same explanation for aliens today is the same for yesterday. People see things in the sky they can't explain (it's why most reports of ufo's come from average joes and not astronomers).

People have waking dreams, or hallucinations, or delusions, just like they do today. And whereas today they explain it with the current popular idea of aliens (which various people have shown to have been a culturally evolved phenomena) times past it was demons like succubi or fairies or other myths.

It's the same faulty human experience, with new flavor.

I'm not suggesting that I'm a UFO believer, but....There are a couple thousand professional astronomers in the US. If a spaceship from planet Sphinkter landed in a random area and was witnessed by a single individual, the odds that it would be an astronomer, and not an "average Joe", would be 1/159,500. Of course there have been reports of mass sightings too, and the number would change dramatically then.

So... ( and by continuing to deny that I am a UFO crackpot, I hear myself sounding more and more guilty) I've now pondered how incredibly weird it would be to hear Stephen Hawking tell some crazy shit about an alien encounter/molestetion. That would be weird. Would we just brush it off like all of the others? I would tend to think so.

While doing research for his most recent movie, comedian and filmaker Bobcat Goldthwaite has done extensive research for his sasquatchploitation film " Willow Creek" in the Pacific Northwest. Because of his celebrity status, It would be equally as bizarre if he actually discovered a Bigfoot.
I'm not a Bigfoot believe either ( more denial ) , but again I don't deny the possibility even as minuscule the possibility may be.

Can you imagine if a former Canadian minister of defense reported that there were alien species currently working with the United States???
Oh wait, that DID happen last week! Hahaha, how crazy is this guy? Has he convinced himself that he's telling the truth? Wtf is the deal there? At the very least , I found it interesting and entertaining to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU