Hate America- It's the hip and trendy thing to do.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Hate America- It's the hip and trendy thing to do.
I am, by no means, unaware of my nation's many many issues. I am also very aware how we are doing financially and socially. However, it seems to me that a lot of other nations and their denizens have recently taken to being all around assholes about America and it's people.

I live in a nation where it's a pastime to make fun of Americans, but it seems to me that this unfounded hate is getting out of hands. What is other people's problem with the United States? Hell, I'm not much of a fan of it half the time, but I don't go around saying how stupid it is, or how dumb the people are...

Does anyone else see this around the web?

Anytime I stick up for myself (because I am an American and calling Americans dumb IS an insult to me) or explain why the US is the way it is, I get called stupid or ignorant.

If you are not American, do you dislike Americans or the US?

I'm fucking sick of the Americans being the butt of every joke...is anyone else?

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hate America- It's the hip and trendy thing to do. - monkeyshine89 - 27-07-2011 12:50 PM
RE: Hate America- It's the hip and trendy thing to do. - aarontheman - 29-08-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: Hate America- It's the hip and trendy thing to do. - aarontheman - 31-08-2011, 09:24 PM