Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
Four people kidnap white kid and stream his torture on facebook.

"(CBS) — Four people are in custody after video was streamed online showing a duct-taped teen being tortured.

Police say the 18-year-old victimized in the video is a northwest suburban resident with special needs who had been reported missing.

In the video, believed to be from Tuesday, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled. Several people can be seen laughing and eating during the attack, in addition to making disparaging remarks about President-elect Donald Trump and using racially charged language."

"Fuck Donald Trump. Fuck white people, boy!"

Someone please murder these four fucking animals.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
And other than local news, no mainstream media gives a fuck about this.

We all know why.
05-01-2017, 04:02 AM
(05-01-2017 03:03 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  And other than local news, no mainstream media gives a fuck about this.

It's all over the mainstream media news headlines here. You got different mainstream media in Canada?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 05:00 AM
(05-01-2017 04:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 03:03 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  And other than local news, no mainstream media gives a fuck about this.
It's all over the mainstream media news headlines here. You got different mainstream media in Canada?

He's just angry and impotent. If this didn't already feed into his prejudices, then he'd have posted this in the Conspiracy section (it's a false flag!) along with the rest of his 4Chan and Infowars tripe.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-01-2017, 05:11 AM
Is torture worse if one is white?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-01-2017, 05:51 AM
(05-01-2017 05:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is torture worse if one is white?

Even a question like that implies it's wrong to address a very racist incident in racial terms. There's not a race of people on the planet besides whites who would downplay the racist motives of these perpetrators. White kids in black schools and black neighborhoods often have a horrible frightening day to day existence. I know it's like the worst liberal sin in the world for white people to ever stand together against anything but white people who are fortunate enough to not have live in black neighborhoods (and I don't care how racist that sounds; I've lived in black neighborhoods and my experiences were awful) should be openly vigilant about protecting the rights of these white minorities. If the crime is racist, like this one, there's nothing shameful about other whites taking a special interest in it. I for one, second the notion, that the teens who kidnapped and tortured this white boy be put to death.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
05-01-2017, 05:58 AM
(05-01-2017 05:51 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 05:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is torture worse if one is white?

Even a question like that implies it's wrong to address a very racist incident in racial terms. There's not a race of people on the planet besides whites who would downplay the racist motives of these perpetrators. White kids in black schools and black neighborhoods often have a horrible frightening day to day existence. I know it's like the worst liberal sin in the world for white people to ever stand together against anything but white people who are fortunate enough to not have live in black neighborhoods (and I don't care how racist that sounds; I've lived in black neighborhoods and my experiences were awful) should be openly vigilant about protecting the rights of these white minorities. If the crime is racist, like this one, there's nothing shameful about other whites taking a special interest in it. I for one, second the notion, that the teens who kidnapped and tortured this white boy be put to death.

Fuck off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(05-01-2017 04:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

What media outlet specifically did you see it on? At the time of posting it, I believe it had only been on Fox's news 29 - local news.
05-01-2017, 07:01 AM
(05-01-2017 06:44 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 04:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's all over the mainstream media news headlines here. You got different mainstream media in Canada?

What media outlet specifically did you see it on? At the time of posting it, I believe it had only been on Fox's news 29 - local news.

In your OP you quote CBS, a national network. So much for your 'local only' bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-01-2017, 07:04 AM
(05-01-2017 07:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 06:44 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  What media outlet specifically did you see it on? At the time of posting it, I believe it had only been on Fox's news 29 - local news.

In your OP you quote CBS, a national network. So much for your 'local only' bullshit.

I know that I quoted it. I fucking made the post.