Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
(05-01-2017 11:13 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_ojbbpiX2Hd1qk91wgo1_540.png]

Her bond is only $1500, with a bail bondsman, she would have to come up with 10% of the $1500. So the girl responsible for livestreaming the racist torture of that special needs Chicago teen could potentially be out on $150 bond.

God praise the US.

Is it Brittany Herring or Brittany Covington? Is it the case that you can't tell black individuals apart? The date says some time in October last year. Did this kidnap and torture hate crime happen last year?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
05-01-2017, 11:51 AM
(05-01-2017 11:24 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Dumb Fuck: That arrest date is OCTOBER 2016.
Fucking seriously. If you're going to be a racist, at least be a competent racist.

bwAhahahahahahahaHa.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 11:58 AM by GirlyMan.)
(05-01-2017 11:30 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:13 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Her bond is only $1500, with a bail bondsman, she would have to come up with 10% of the $1500. So the girl responsible for livestreaming the racist torture of that special needs Chicago teen could potentially be out on $150 bond.

God praise the US.

Is it Brittany Herring or Brittany Covington? Is it the case that you can't tell black individuals apart? The date says some time in October last year. Did this kidnap and torture hate crime happen last year?

bwAhahahahahahahaHa. Idiot. bwAhahahahahahahaHa

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 12:49 PM
(05-01-2017 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Uf3IgGt.png]
They're too busy with work for that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(05-01-2017 12:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Uf3IgGt.png]
They're too busy with work for that. Drinking Beverage

Lower unemployment helps. That said, I wouldn't particularly be bothered if people went into the streets to protest this treatment. I think riots over a sports event are orders of magnitude more deplorable, no pun intended.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
05-01-2017, 03:07 PM
(05-01-2017 11:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  And you said "And other than local news, no mainstream media gives a fuck about this. "
You are a fucking moron.

Hang yourself you stupid old senile fuck. Please do the world a favor and do it LOL.

Youtube and facebook are now censoring this. Police and media refuse to call it a hate crime, even though that's what it objectively fucking is. Fucking disgusting nation the US is.

Look, you worthless little shit, you are the one who made a fucked up, contradictory post.

When did Youtube and Facebook become mainstream media? Those are social media, you cretin.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
05-01-2017, 03:10 PM
(05-01-2017 01:12 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 12:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  They're too busy with work for that. Drinking Beverage

Lower unemployment helps. That said, I wouldn't particularly be bothered if people went into the streets to protest this treatment. I think riots over a sports event are orders of magnitude more deplorable, no pun intended.

Quick response by the relevant authorities can also go some ways in engendering trust in the same thus reducing chances of riots https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...2ca0b3cb3b

[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
05-01-2017, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 03:43 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Why is this such a big deal? *

I'm not saying it's not a horrible crime, or that the perpetrators need to be punished to the fullest possible extent of the law, but hate crimes happen ALL THE TIME. For instance, I don't see you whining about the fact that hate crimes against Muslims jumped by 67% in 2015... and that 53% of those were against African American Muslims. The current levels of anti-Muslim hate crimes is higher than just after 9/11.

But suddenly it's bad when it happens to a white person? Or a disabled person? When I Googled "hate crimes", almost literally every result I got (9 out of 10, I'd say) was a report of the jump in anti-white hate crimes in the wake of the election.

So is it worse than this hate crime?

On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.
In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.
James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.
Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.

How about the shooting in Orlando against the LGBT community? Or the fact that gays and blacks are being targeted for hate crimes in Seattle in record numbers, doubling in 2016?

What about white people who effectively get away with murder against an immigrant, despite "numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated"? (And a number of other heinous attacks, if you scroll around the page, a bit.)

In May 2009, a Pennsylvania jury acquitted two teenagers of serious charges, including ethnic intimidation, in the July 2008 fatal beating of Luiz Ramirez, a 25 year-old Mexican immigrant, in Shenandoah, Pa. The teenagers were convicted of simple assault and sentenced to up to 23 months in prison. The acquittal on these charges sparked outrage from the civil rights community who pointed to numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated.

But let's get especially mad at black people when the tables are turned on what they have literally been suffering for centuries. Dodgy

Now go ahead and tell me White Privilege isn't a real thing.

* [Edit to Add: I want to be clear that I am not minimizing what happened to this unfortunate man at the hand of those psychopaths, but I am instead pointing out that it's not worse than the thousands of brutal rapes that happen because men aren't taught that women are people, or the children abused in too many ways to count, or what happens to trans persons (almost always unreported) almost literally daily. And yet we are flooded with propaganda about how this is being "suppressed" when it is not, and a howling storm of "boo hoos" about this one particular crime. No matter how heinous it is, it's just a taste of what nearly every non-white-male group must deal with as a danger, every day of their lives.]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2017, 03:39 PM
(05-01-2017 03:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Why is this such a big deal?

I'm not saying it's not a horrible crime, or that the perpetrators need to be punished to the fullest possible extent of the law, but hate crimes happen ALL THE TIME. For instance, I don't see you whining about the fact that hate crimes against Muslims jumped by 67% in 2015... and that 53% of those were against African American Muslims. The current levels of anti-Muslim hate crimes is higher than just after 9/11.

But suddenly it's bad when it happens to a white person? Or a disabled person? When I Googled "hate crimes", almost literally every result I got (9 out of 10, I'd say) was a report of the jump in anti-white hate crimes in the wake of the election.

So is it worse than this hate crime?

On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.
In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.
James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.
Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.

How about the shooting in Orlando against the LGBT community? Or the fact that gays and blacks are being targeted for hate crimes in Seattle in record numbers, doubling in 2016?

What about white people who effectively get away with murder against an immigrant, despite "numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated"? (And a number of other heinous attacks, if you scroll around the page, a bit.)

In May 2009, a Pennsylvania jury acquitted two teenagers of serious charges, including ethnic intimidation, in the July 2008 fatal beating of Luiz Ramirez, a 25 year-old Mexican immigrant, in Shenandoah, Pa. The teenagers were convicted of simple assault and sentenced to up to 23 months in prison. The acquittal on these charges sparked outrage from the civil rights community who pointed to numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated.

But let's get especially mad at black people when the tables are turned on what they have literally been suffering for centuries. Dodgy

Now go ahead and tell me White Privilege isn't a real thing.

It isn't.

White people don't get special consideration.

RICH white people (and black, and yellow and red) do...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-01-2017, 03:48 PM
(05-01-2017 03:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Now go ahead and tell me White Privilege isn't a real thing.
It's not a real thing. The term you're looking for is "class privilege."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post