Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
Someone today posted this on my facebook feed and then went off about "liberal agenda this that blah blah" so I called the guy out on it. In a nutshell, I told him that you can't just paint people with a political brush and assume people of a specific political spectrum want people to be harmed. He told me I need to "wake up" because something something, damn liberals, then told me to shut the fuck up and blocked me.

Good to see he was open to rational discussion. I told him I saw 4 shitty human beings doing something shitty to another human being, regardless of political affiliation, color of their skin, etc.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
05-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Well, excuse me for my ignorance but when did this happen? I thought it happened yesterday but the arrest record someone posted says she was arrested in October. Can someone clear this up for me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-01-2017, 11:17 PM
(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The issue is that out of all hate crimes, any minority on white seems to be taken less seriously.

No. Literally the opposite of that is true. There's even a running joke in sociology about how it takes a white female being kidnapped at the same time a black female is also kidnapped in order for the other one to make the news as an "also".

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell it took a bunch of conservatives yelling about it just to get it noticed.

It strikes me that the story was reported in the usual fashion-- late and badly. The conservatives, however, have tried to attach a partisan "angle" flag to it, to turn it into "us-versus-them" propaganda, and for that I find them despicable.

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell it ain't the first time where black people attacked white people do to their race and it won't be the last. The issue is that this is the first time in a long time where an actual hate crime against a white person via black people was actually in the news. And why does nobody care?

Of course it's not the first or the last time. That's exactly my point. Re-read my post: I asked why this story was a big deal, compared to all the other stories which are identical except for the racial identity of the particular perpetrators.

What gave you the idea that nobody cares? It's exactly as horrible as any other crime of similar violence.

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that you are subconsciously absorbing a propaganda narrative that a particular group of people want you to absorb.

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because of myths like white privilage or fighting against white feminism or whatever the fuck the dumbasses in sociology class are coming up with to justify their racism.

Not a myth. You can read any number of books on the data and why/how it's interpreted to come to those conclusions, if you want to overcome the propaganda you have clearly swallowed.

The "dumbasses" in sociology "class" are in fact people who scientifically study these concepts, and who publish in peer-reviewed journals. Data and all that.

I'm sorry your side of the aisle has such an anti-intellectualism bent to its propaganda, but you should know better. I'm not being sarcastic or insulting; you're a smart guy and really should know better!

In any other context, like biology for instance, if you said "evolution is just what those dumbasses in biology class are coming up with to justify their atheism", I would look at you the same way I look at you for saying the above.

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Also P.S, every non white group doesn't live in such danger because we fear whitey, that is bullshit. Hell I have more to fear from someone my own skin color than some white person.

And I have more to fear from white people than black people, because I live in a mostly-white area (most of my immediate neighbors in this particular apartment complex are black, but I don't fear any of them... they're primarily Muslims and one old Army veteran, and we all get along pretty well). Most crimes are perpetrated on those close by, so most crimes are black-on-black, or white-on-white, by simple proximity.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-01-2017, 12:04 AM
The news, especially in regards to the political differences between various sources, would have been so much more entertaining if they'd water boarded him.

'Murican Canadian
06-01-2017, 12:43 AM
(05-01-2017 03:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It isn't.

White people don't get special consideration.

RICH white people (and black, and yellow and red) do...............

Ain't that the truth.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-01-2017, 12:59 AM
I'll agree even as I am absolutely disgusted by watching this and hope for justice for the poor kid...

why should I be especially moved by this example of wretched hatred and fear more than any other display of the lack of empathy towards our fellow man that is so decadently paraded into our daily lives through the media?

Why is this special? Sad news is that it isn't. It's just another story. The saddest part of it is that the worst part of the video (the part focused on the victim) only takes up a very small amount of the whole thing, the rest is some stupid, unintelligible, meaningless attempt at getting someone to pay attention to the stupid, unintelligible, meaningless moments of some idiots day on the internet.

I don't know what I loathe about the whole thing more...it just makes me feel bad about humanity in every way.

I have kids growing up in this world for fucks' sake.

Can we not just... Weeping

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
06-01-2017, 01:22 AM
(05-01-2017 11:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Hang yourself [Chas ] you stupid old senile fuck. Please do the world a favor and do it LOL.

You need to be very, very careful about posting inflammatory comments like this. There's already been numerous cases of litigation after the suicide of someone who was encouraged to do so via an online forum or blog etc.

As someone who's suffered from clinical depression and an anxiety disorder for 18 years, I can confirm that this sort of comment—directed specifically at an individual— can easily become a "trigger".

Apart from anything else, the comment is nothing more than a puerile ad hominem attack, and only illustrates the paucity of your debating skills—if any. Statistically (here in Australia) it's acknowledged that one in 5 people will suffer from depression at some time in their lifetime. And nobody needs to be told—even given the possibility of a tasteless "joke"—to hang themselves. [Image: thumbdown.gif]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
06-01-2017, 05:06 AM
(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No. Literally the opposite of that is true. There's even a running joke in sociology about how it takes a white female being kidnapped at the same time a black female is also kidnapped in order for the other one to make the news as an "also".

Right, because sociology classes are dogmatic. This is common knowledge to anyone who isn't an alt-leftist dumbfuck like yourself. You live in a different world than the objective world, where if a minority is hard-done-by it gets *extra* special attention in pro(re)gressive American media. Fuck off, you delusional fuck.
06-01-2017, 06:21 AM
(06-01-2017 05:06 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Right, because sociology classes are dogmatic. This is common knowledge to anyone who isn't an alt-leftist dumbfuck like yourself. You live in a different world than the objective world, where if a minority is hard-done-by it gets *extra* special attention in pro(re)gressive American media. Fuck off, you delusional fuck.

So you're just going to pretend that your bail-bond post didn't happen?

Or are you going to acknowledge that you fucked up?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
06-01-2017, 06:41 AM
(06-01-2017 05:06 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No. Literally the opposite of that is true. There's even a running joke in sociology about how it takes a white female being kidnapped at the same time a black female is also kidnapped in order for the other one to make the news as an "also".

Right, because sociology classes are dogmatic. This is common knowledge to anyone who isn't an alt-leftist dumbfuck like yourself. You live in a different world than the objective world, where if a minority is hard-done-by it gets *extra* special attention in pro(re)gressive American media. Fuck off, you delusional fuck.

Objective? Says the person dismissing the experts who rely upon statistics and raw data. You wouldn't know objectivity if it bent you over and fucked you raw-dog style. Hell, you'd desperately enjoy it, but you wouldn't understand it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]