Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
I really could give a shit for less about "hate crimes".....

If you're a victim - I doubt if it makes a difference to you if your attacker likes you...................

But -- I'm betting they get all four on at least aggravated kidnapping - which carries a 3 to 7 year penalty in Illinois......

Have fun in Joliet, shitstain.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 07:02 AM
(05-01-2017 08:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Hang yourself you stupid old senile fuck. Please do the world a favor and do it LOL.

And thus the forum sinks to a new low.

One of the reasons I only drop by the forum once or twice a day anymore.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
06-01-2017, 07:04 AM
(06-01-2017 07:02 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 08:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And thus the forum sinks to a new low.

One of the reasons I only drop by the forum once or twice a day anymore.

And we look forward to it...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-01-2017, 07:22 AM
(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The issue is that out of all hate crimes, any minority on white seems to be taken less seriously.

No. Literally the opposite of that is true. There's even a running joke in sociology about how it takes a white female being kidnapped at the same time a black female is also kidnapped in order for the other one to make the news as an "also".

The perps were behind bars facing hate charges barely 24 hours later. There is that. If nobody cares about them, the justice system certainly takes them very seriously. When the justice system works as expected, it's a dog bite man kind of story. It becomes just another crime story whose perps were caught and will most likely end up with the harshest possible sentence. Even then, this event has received plenty of coverage.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And I have more to fear from white people than black people, because I live in a mostly-white area (most of my immediate neighbors in this particular apartment complex are black, but I don't fear any of them... they're primarily Muslims and one old Army veteran, and we all get along pretty well). Most crimes are perpetrated on those close by, so most crimes are black-on-black, or white-on-white, by simple proximity.

That's true. I would be less scared of black people in a "white area" than the whites. That said, I would not be scared of a demographic in general but rather individuals acting a certain way.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
06-01-2017, 07:24 AM
(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No. Literally the opposite of that is true. There's even a running joke in sociology about how it takes a white female being kidnapped at the same time a black female is also kidnapped in order for the other one to make the news as an "also".

Leave it to sociologist to get something wrong again. That joke isn't even exactly true. Hell, BLM tries to make it seem as if every black person ever shot was innocent.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It strikes me that the story was reported in the usual fashion-- late and badly. The conservatives, however, have tried to attach a partisan "angle" flag to it, to turn it into "us-versus-them" propaganda, and for that I find them despicable.

No they aren't. I have seen enough conservatives talk to know that they are upset that people are trying to dismiss the fact it was a hate crime against a white person. Even things like CNN try to dismiss the racist side of it. Some trying to say it wasn't evil.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Of course it's not the first or the last time. That's exactly my point. Re-read my post: I asked why this story was a big deal, compared to all the other stories which are identical except for the racial identity of the particular perpetrators.

What gave you the idea that nobody cares? It's exactly as horrible as any other crime of similar violence.

It is because people believe it is okay to be racist towards white people. In fact many say you can't be racist toward white people. The thing is that when a black person is beaten for his racist by a white person, people get upset and try to stop such violence(and rightfully so). However when such a situation happens, you have public figures trying to push away the race narrative. Right now people are saying they were people attacking someone who is mentally ill, despite them yelling fuck trump, fuck white people while attacking him.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Perhaps you should consider the possibility that you are subconsciously absorbing a propaganda narrative that a particular group of people want you to absorb.

Funny you should say that.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Not a myth. You can read any number of books on the data and why/how it's interpreted to come to those conclusions, if you want to overcome the propaganda you have clearly swallowed.

Which is ironic. Sociology is a heavliy biased

They interpret conclusions by starting with the idea that white people have an in inherent advantage is wrong. The fact that asians "make" more money than whites, are less likely to be killed, and less asians live in poverty than whites. Does that mean there is an asian privilage? No

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The "dumbasses" in sociology "class" are in fact people who scientifically study these concepts, and who publish in peer-reviewed journals. Data and all that.

Well here is the thing, when every one leans towards one ideology, what do expect the peer review to be like? They will let almost anything slide. There is a reason nobody besides sociologist consider sociology to be a science. There is a reasons for that. On top of that when you get data from faulty studies, you have faulty data.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm sorry your side of the aisle has such an anti-intellectualism bent to its propaganda, but you should know better. I'm not being sarcastic or insulting; you're a smart guy and really should know better!

I don't have a side. Which is funny, because earlier you talked about us vs them. I ain't a conservative, but I think liberals are just as stupid. Both are wrong on a lot, both are evil, just one is obvious, and the other cloaks its evil with good deeds.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  In any other context, like biology for instance, if you said "evolution is just what those dumbasses in biology class are coming up with to justify their atheism", I would look at you the same way I look at you for saying the above.

The problem with that is that evolution is something that has been peer reviewed rigorously, while white privilage hasn't. One has no end goal, evolution is not used to justify atheism, white privilage is used however, to justify racism and discrimination towards white people. It is how you get MTV's new years resolutions for white guys videos. So comparying sociology to biology in any context is like comparing a bootleg movie to a triple A movie.

(05-01-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And I have more to fear from white people than black people, because I live in a mostly-white area (most of my immediate neighbors in this particular apartment complex are black, but I don't fear any of them... they're primarily Muslims and one old Army veteran, and we all get along pretty well). Most crimes are perpetrated on those close by, so most crimes are black-on-black, or white-on-white, by simple proximity.

So why would you bring up white people fearing what black people have to fear all the time?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-01-2017, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:21 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
The reason the concept of white privilege exists is because racists have been telling those they deem to be inferior that they are inferior, and their own race is superior. It's a fundamental aspect in the psychology of racism. Thus, the people who brought the slaves over in the U.S., for example, were privileged, because it was essentially impossible for them to be enslaved due to the color of their skin. Similarly, the fact that no one would call me a "nigger" means that I am privileged because of the color of my skin. I'm not sure why this is at all implausible. It's the logical conclusion one would make.

Note that I am not arguing only white people can be racist. Oh and furthermore, the only reason we have overly politically correct people is because of hateful, bigoted people. I blame the hateful people more.

06-01-2017, 08:30 AM
(06-01-2017 07:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell, BLM tries to make it seem as if every black person ever shot was innocent

Trouble is, the legal standard *is* innocent...until proven guilty. And guilt/innocence is determined by trial. And it's pretty hard to hold a trial, when the suspect is dead.

The issue is not whether the suspect has or has not commited a crime, it is that due process is not followed, and the fact is that it is disproportionally less likely to be followed if you are black (there's that white privilege right there).

Or are you content for the police to be judge, jury and executioner?
U
[+] 2 users Like ukatheist's post
06-01-2017, 08:31 AM
(06-01-2017 08:00 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The reason the concept of white privilege exists is because racists have been telling those they deem to be inferior that they are inferior, and their own race is superior. It's a fundamental aspect in the psychology of racism. Thus, the people who brought the slaves over in the U.S., for example, were privileged, because it was essentially impossible for them to be enslaved due to the color of their skin. Similarly, the fact that no one would call me a "nigger" means that I am privileged because of the color of my skin. I'm not sure why this is at all implausible. It's the logical conclusion one would make.

Note that I am not arguing only white people can be racist. Oh and furthermore, the only reason we have overly politically correct people is because of hateful, bigoted people. I blame the hateful people more.

White privilege is misunderstood because it's a misnomer for an otherwise real thing. It's describes what should be normal for everyone, but is not, as a privilege. People become defensive because such characterization suggests it could be taken away. It's easier to just focus on prejudice.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
06-01-2017, 08:36 AM
(06-01-2017 08:30 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 07:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell, BLM tries to make it seem as if every black person ever shot was innocent

Trouble is, the legal standard *is* innocent...until proven guilty. And guilt/innocence is determined by trial. And it's pretty hard to hold a trial, when the suspect is dead.

The issue is not whether the suspect has or has not commited a crime, it is that due process is not followed, and the fact is that it is disproportionally less likely to be followed if you are black (there's that white privilege right there).

U

That and also the fact that shooting should only happen if the person is rather about to kill the officer. As opposed to if he is guilty or innocent. Cops ought not to be vigilantes.

06-01-2017, 08:49 AM
(06-01-2017 08:36 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 08:30 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  Trouble is, the legal standard *is* innocent...until proven guilty. And guilt/innocence is determined by trial. And it's pretty hard to hold a trial, when the suspect is dead.

U

That and also the fact that shooting should only happen if the person is rather about to kill the officer. As opposed to if he is guilty or innocent. Cops ought not to be vigilantes.
Yeah, that was the point I was trying (but obviously failing) to make. MZ implied that some of the people shot were not innocent, but how has he determined this? How does a cop determine it? Do they have access to all the evidence, have they considered the prosecution and defence arguments to come to a decision, beyond all reasonable doubt, as is the standard in criminal law? OFC not, they can't possibly. Yet MZ appears to be OK with that, and doesn't seem to understand why other people might not be.