Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Hate crime - torture - against white disabled teen
(05-01-2017 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Uf3IgGt.png]

why would 4 disabled people torturing someone cause riots?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
05-01-2017, 03:54 PM
You certainly won't hear me arguing against the problems of wealth/class in our justice system, but I was talking about the coverage by the media of the serious problems that are being faced by minority communities, while an attack against a white male sparks overwhelming outrage and conspiracy-theory lunacy that in no way comports to the facts.

But it turns out, you're actually more screwed as a black defendant (or other minority, including LGBT ones) than an equivalent white person under similar circumstances. This has repeatedly been confirmed by research.

You're also ignoring the impact of historical structural racism on the average wealth gap between whites and minorities, especially groups like the LGBT community, as I mentioned, which results in a lesser ability to defend one's self in trials on equivalent crimes.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2017, 04:00 PM
(05-01-2017 03:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Uf3IgGt.png]

why would 4 disabled people torturing someone cause riots?

Because the police refused to arrest the perps for up to a year...oh wait

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
05-01-2017, 08:27 PM
(05-01-2017 03:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It isn't.

White people don't get special consideration.

RICH white people (and black, and yellow and red) do...............

Homophily. You might want to research that word in google scholar to understand basis on which all discrimination rest be it from class, sex, race, sub-culture or religion.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
05-01-2017, 08:42 PM
(05-01-2017 11:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Hang yourself you stupid old senile fuck. Please do the world a favor and do it LOL.

And thus the forum sinks to a new low.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-01-2017, 08:48 PM
(05-01-2017 08:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Hang yourself you stupid old senile fuck. Please do the world a favor and do it LOL.

And thus the forum sinks to a new low.

That cannot possibly be the worst thing written, here, ever. Tongue

Hug

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-01-2017, 08:49 PM
(05-01-2017 08:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 08:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And thus the forum sinks to a new low.

That cannot possibly be the worst thing written, here, ever. Tongue

Hug

I've certainly read worse from that one guy who was wacky when he was off his meds. Don't remember his name. Just that his avatar was a dog, and he was a writer, and a giant dickhead.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-01-2017, 09:34 PM
(05-01-2017 11:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Gilga, I award you the title of the biggest asswipe TTA has ever seen. Enjoy.

I put both him and LDH on ignore. They offer nothing.

05-01-2017, 09:43 PM
(05-01-2017 03:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Why is this such a big deal? *

I'm not saying it's not a horrible crime, or that the perpetrators need to be punished to the fullest possible extent of the law, but hate crimes happen ALL THE TIME. For instance, I don't see you whining about the fact that hate crimes against Muslims jumped by 67% in 2015... and that 53% of those were against African American Muslims. The current levels of anti-Muslim hate crimes is higher than just after 9/11.

But suddenly it's bad when it happens to a white person? Or a disabled person? When I Googled "hate crimes", almost literally every result I got (9 out of 10, I'd say) was a report of the jump in anti-white hate crimes in the wake of the election.

So is it worse than this hate crime?

On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.
In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.
James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.
Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.

How about the shooting in Orlando against the LGBT community? Or the fact that gays and blacks are being targeted for hate crimes in Seattle in record numbers, doubling in 2016?

What about white people who effectively get away with murder against an immigrant, despite "numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated"? (And a number of other heinous attacks, if you scroll around the page, a bit.)

In May 2009, a Pennsylvania jury acquitted two teenagers of serious charges, including ethnic intimidation, in the July 2008 fatal beating of Luiz Ramirez, a 25 year-old Mexican immigrant, in Shenandoah, Pa. The teenagers were convicted of simple assault and sentenced to up to 23 months in prison. The acquittal on these charges sparked outrage from the civil rights community who pointed to numerous reports that the attack was racially motivated.

But let's get especially mad at black people when the tables are turned on what they have literally been suffering for centuries. Dodgy

Now go ahead and tell me White Privilege isn't a real thing.

* [Edit to Add: I want to be clear that I am not minimizing what happened to this unfortunate man at the hand of those psychopaths, but I am instead pointing out that it's not worse than the thousands of brutal rapes that happen because men aren't taught that women are people, or the children abused in too many ways to count, or what happens to trans persons (almost always unreported) almost literally daily. And yet we are flooded with propaganda about how this is being "suppressed" when it is not, and a howling storm of "boo hoos" about this one particular crime. No matter how heinous it is, it's just a taste of what nearly every non-white-male group must deal with as a danger, every day of their lives.]

The issue is that out of all hate crimes, any minority on white seems to be taken less seriously. Hell it took a bunch of conservatives yelling about it just to get it noticed. Hell it ain't the first time where black people attacked white people do to their race and it won't be the last. The issue is that this is the first time in a long time where an actual hate crime against a white person via black people was actually in the news. And why does nobody care? Because of myths like white privilage or fighting against white feminism or whatever the fuck the dumbasses in sociology class are coming up with to justify their racism.

Also P.S, every non white group doesn't live in such danger because we fear whitey, that is bullshit. Hell I have more to fear from someone my own skin color than some white person.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-01-2017, 10:59 PM
(05-01-2017 03:03 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  And other than local news, no mainstream media gives a fuck about this.

We all know why.

It was on the national news and the press secretary made a comment on how horrible it is.

This video made me sick! Just sick! I could only watch a few seconds of it. What a nightmare for that poor kid.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.