Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument)
Enlightened well taught out hate i love because...

Hatred is passion for change... if you hate something that means you’re concerned with the subject... and that you have a passionate need to bring about change in regards to the subject...

It is however often unproductive when targeted at people because the ego gets in the way on both side prompting confliction passions to change the other...

This only generates more hate and less change...

Why is change good?...

Well all things change... if left alone then often they change for the worse... like democracy... if no one pay attention everything goes to hell...

So patriotism is love for one’s country... but why is love bad?

Well love protects by nature... i.e. protecting the status quo...
This is inefficient since often this just means protecting a negative trend...

Few things are unchanging almost nothing is changeless infact...

So when you’re patriotic you harm your country or allow others to shield the harm they do by disarming you with this word...

However if you hate your country passionately and seek to better it you strengthen it...

Thus love is hate and hate is love... or love is at the very least neglect...
But as i said people are not taught full and enlightened enough to hate...

So embrace the dark side and let it give you strength! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument)
no u invent arguments to justify evil life

hate is meaning self freedom, free will might hate the truth when it knows how it must evolve towards superior objectivity, but also free means could hate the reality forced with others as the present they have to deal with, when they are present alone too

hating the truth is wrong, bc truth is none but the condition of anyone being

while hating to b through others realities could b right, when the mean is truly able to stand alone and realize himself objectively
25-07-2013, 10:01 AM
ignorance and a lack of self knowlage is the real evil in hatred no hatred itself...
then there are some evolved instinctual urges one must consiously supress to the best of ones abilaties.. like rasism or distrust of any stranger....

but that kind of covered by not hating people only things...
25-07-2013, 10:05 AM
(25-07-2013 10:00 AM)absols Wrote:  no u invent arguments to justify evil life

hate is meaning self freedom, free will might hate the truth when it knows how it must evolve towards superior objectivity, but also free means could hate the reality forced with others as the present they have to deal with, when they are present alone too

hating the truth is wrong, bc truth is none but the condition of anyone being

while hating to b through others realities could b right, when the mean is truly able to stand alone and realize himself objectively

im not sure what you mean.... as for free will thats a usefull illusion....

as for hating the truth that would be unenligthened hatred...

my ideas of hate absolutely demand that you reason it through... but then your free to use the passion...
25-07-2013, 10:08 AM
As for evil that only applicable to non-people...

People in my philosophy cannot be evil only misguided or mentally ill... you cannot blame a psychopathic for not caring about others feelings after all...
But i will happily call systems evil...

Like the American justice system or the big banks... or the concept of fiduciary responsibility
25-07-2013, 10:09 AM
no you are wrong

when according to you people hate to make some efforts, it doesnt mean that hate is that nor that u can force them to

things are not what people create, things are in true freedom existence, real in some shares of different present free senses of being existing

anyway, what one might reject spontaneously is certainly never good for him

as what one can get positively is what it would run instinctively to
25-07-2013, 10:11 AM
(25-07-2013 10:09 AM)absols Wrote:  no you are wrong

when according to you people hate to make some efforts, it doesnt mean that hate is that nor that u can force them to

things are not what people create, things are in true freedom existence, real in some shares of different present free senses of being existing

anyway, what one might reject spontaneously is certainly never good for him

as what one can get positively is what it would run instinctively to

I really cannot follow your logic because your English to be quite honest is atrocious
25-07-2013, 10:22 AM
(25-07-2013 10:11 AM)Zerq The mad Wrote:  I really cannot follow your logic because your English to be quite honest is atrocious

Yeah, but apparently he's not trying to be understood, so he doesn't care. Just treat him like comic relief word salad and ignore him.

... this is my signature!
25-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Hate is alien to me.

If I don't like something, I try to change it.

If I can't change it, I work around it.

But hate - maybe it's just semantics, but it is not really in my vocabulary or in my feelings.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-07-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 10:47 AM by Zerq The mad.)
(25-07-2013 10:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  Hate is alien to me.

If I don't like something, I try to change it.

If I can't change it, I work around it.

But hate - maybe it's just semantics, but it is not really in my vocabulary or in my feelings.

i just think your afraid of the word hate... and it shouldent have that meaning...

thats to primitive... the avrage day hatred is usually a tangled mess... sure.. but with self understanding and understanding of the subject matter it can be a powerfull focus...

i see fanatisism the same way... its like a potentially dangerous powertool that needs some care in handling...

For example i have a unrelenting hatres of blank pieces of paper... therefor i fill them with art...

A word that means everything means nothing...
there for the fewer the meanings the more qualitative and precise the word...
hatred deserve the best.. and the one aspect of hatred you cannot remove from the equation is passion for change.. all the secondary assosiation i think are rather undesirable.. they force you to think unclearly... words are the medium of the mind...

the more expressive and fine precise the language the better...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  About divine love living thing 81 1,036 29-05-2014 09:07 AM
Last Post: kim
  I absolutely hate idiots like conspiracy theorist, but is my hate too much? TheLogicalAthiest 10 293 29-03-2014 03:52 PM
Last Post: UndercoverAtheist
  The meaning of true love max_payne 18 550 21-03-2014 04:29 PM
Last Post: Deidre32
  Is this a strawman argument? OddGamer 11 384 11-01-2014 06:57 PM
Last Post: Baruch
  Argument against The Moral Landscape Enlightened Romantic 30 1,292 15-10-2013 12:51 PM
Last Post: postorm
  Sam Harris argument Shawnzy 19 794 06-10-2013 08:48 AM
Last Post: evenheathen
  Argument with my Philosophy Teacher Quik2832 38 3,318 30-06-2013 10:18 AM
Last Post: UndercoverAtheist