Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Hate is love and love is hate (here is my argument)
(25-07-2013 12:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 12:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  The only things that make me mad are abuse of the helpless - child abuse, elder abuse and animal abuse.

Do you have an intense dislike for them?

I have a strong urge to intervene and stop it. I find it revolting and disgusting. I know, of course, where you are going with this. But getting angry at someone's actions does not mean hating them.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 12:01 PM
everyone hates incustice unless that are living a undeserved life of wealth and comfort..

and that assuming they dont have very warped view of themselves which.. quit frankly tens ot be the norm..

one should not fear the word hate one must seek to disconect it with all this garbage its been associated with..

the core if hatres is passion to enact a change.. that can never be elimiated from the word it is its core meaning and the only one it should carry..

if more meanings and assosiations are to be used then those should be appended with other words.. like ignorant hatred...

otherwise we just muddy our words and thus muddy our minds... for words is the sea in which the mind swims..
26-07-2013, 01:29 PM
(25-07-2013 01:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have a strong urge to intervene and stop it. I find it revolting and disgusting. I know, of course, where you are going with this. But getting angry at someone's actions does not mean hating them.

If you wish it to cease existence because of your anger, then you hate it. I am not trying to prove you wrong here, I am trying to get you to stop mincing words. You see, I hate it when people are unwilling to say what they mean. You don't dislike abuse. You hate it. Hate is not necessarily a bad thing.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
26-07-2013, 01:41 PM
(26-07-2013 01:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 01:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have a strong urge to intervene and stop it. I find it revolting and disgusting. I know, of course, where you are going with this. But getting angry at someone's actions does not mean hating them.

If you wish it to cease existence because of your anger, then you hate it. I am not trying to prove you wrong here, I am trying to get you to stop mincing words. You see, I hate it when people are unwilling to say what they mean. You don't dislike abuse. You hate it. Hate is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well, I might hate the action, although that just doesn't sound right to me still. I don't hate the abuser for sure, I think these people have often been abused themselves and they need help.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2013, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 02:07 PM by Logisch.)
(25-07-2013 12:25 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 12:20 PM)absols Wrote:  or ur english is atrocious ...

I am so remembering this for future use. I love it LOL!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
26-07-2013, 02:00 PM
(26-07-2013 01:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, I might hate the action, although that just doesn't sound right to me still. I don't hate the abuser for sure, I think these people have often been abused themselves and they need help.

It doesn't matter if it sounds right to you. It's how you feel.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
(26-07-2013 01:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 01:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If you wish it to cease existence because of your anger, then you hate it. I am not trying to prove you wrong here, I am trying to get you to stop mincing words. You see, I hate it when people are unwilling to say what they mean. You don't dislike abuse. You hate it. Hate is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well, I might hate the action, although that just doesn't sound right to me still. I don't hate the abuser for sure, I think these people have often been abused themselves and they need help.

well hating the abuser is kinda wrong.... is i said hatred is a passion for change in the given target... the ego gets in the way making the target unreceptive prompting a hate response in return.. Resulting in a futile circle of hate...

That is why one should not hate people but objects or structures...
Like they say in religion hate the sin not the sinner...

actually if a person is self-reflective enough to not let his ego get in the way then you could theoretically hate him... but few are self-disciplined enough to subdue the ego until they have rationally taught things through.

I also maintain that anyone declaring a hatred through word of self-evident action has a responsibility to have self-analysed that passion before acting... to well and truly have taught it through...

Then once he/she understands the passion it may be heeled at whatever level of abstraction it can give the most energy to the endeavour...
02-08-2013, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 01:45 AM by absols.)
on the contrary, hate is to others persons and not things

things and anything is suppositely being in positive truth always when existence is true

like a sin justification, is in the word sin being evil like nothing, something internally alone so never objective

that is how there is no sin objectively, acts are always due to reasonable justifications and relative right circumstances

people exist so they are their long days, they need to drink to think their comfort, they need to eat they need to feel free at any way, being conscious become fast conscious being then conscious of being then conscious constant useless time, then consicous acts for its regular and repetitive needs
that is how too conditions can easily manipulate n force what each one would do

and when sin is about sinners and never anything, then hating sinners is an obligation when they are the reason that infect reality and everything right
while not doing this and that disgusting tolerence towards evil obvious nature and wills is what led to now crazy time life, showing to what extent all turnd being of evil given life, reversing what exist and step above, by few left free to do whta they want with their minds

like saying that a person enjoy treating others like shit bc they were treated like this, is complete bullshit

on the contrary a normal person would become way more sensitive about others respect when it knew the need of being respected

this is all of ur feaking evil heads, that enjoy inventing justifications to evil wills as apparantly it pays in life

evil is the easiest choice that anyone can do, it is the conscious choice for being, choosing consciously inferiority presence instead of conscious superior presence
so meaning to b by using everything and everyone else, as knowing then profiting of what anything is like everything positive value in being existing
so inventing a state of means and self according to what it holds and manipulate others or things