Hate you people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Hate you people
I drink plain tea, unless it's a soy green tea latte from Starbucks. Those are fucking amazing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-03-2016, 03:48 PM
(23-03-2016 03:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 02:57 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Fucking Brits. Ruining tea since forever. =^_^=

Oh and here's another one just for you dude. (^_^)

MORE! ! ! (O_O)

Hey, wait just a cottin' pickin' minute here. I'm from California Cool and I drink tea with milk and sugar. It's the only way to drink tea.
Welcome to the thread then.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-03-2016, 03:50 PM
(23-03-2016 03:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I drink plain tea, unless it's a soy green tea latte from Starbucks. Those are fucking amazing.
Wait is it soy green tea with milk or is it green tea with soymilk?
23-03-2016, 03:53 PM
(23-03-2016 03:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I drink plain tea, unless it's a soy green tea latte from Starbucks. Those are fucking amazing.

That's SOOO gay. Tongue

When my sisters used to live at home, they would always *do* their sneezes as "haaaayychooo", (really loud). From somewhere else in the house you would hear a "hate you too" in reply.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-03-2016, 03:54 PM
(23-03-2016 03:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

That's SOOO gay. Tongue

When my sisters used to live at home, they would always *do* their sneezes as "haaaayychooo", (really loud). From somewhere else in the house you would hear a "hate you too" in reply.
(^_^)
23-03-2016, 04:08 PM
I'll drink a soy chai latte from Starbucks.

At home the only time I put cream in my tea is if it's chai.

I'm drinking hot black tea at the moment. Two sugars Tongue

Once summer is here I'll switch to sweet tea (iced implied). I'm not a proper southern lady, I *hate* lemons in my sweet tea. I prefer mint leaves. Fuck your lemons.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Ahhhhhhh! I love this song: "Woman Woman" AWOLNATION

Spotify is my new love

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-03-2016, 04:58 PM

You go to Starbucks? I am tempted to rep you back to 99. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-03-2016, 05:05 PM

You don't know what real tea is till you don't taste cherry flavored red one, or some nice black one like Scheherazade with coconut, sandal tree and saffron flavor Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
23-03-2016, 05:12 PM
(23-03-2016 03:06 PM)Marozz Wrote:  It's gotta be very strong, very hot black tea.....none of this milk and two sugar shit!!Tongue

Thumbsup

[Image: jack-daniels-iced-tea-whiskey-beverage.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post