Haunted Houses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Haunted Houses
I’m in the process of fulfilling my continuing education hours for my real estate license and I came across this tidbit

[attachment=2537]

Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Haunted Houses
(04-03-2015 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m in the process of fulfilling my continuing education hours for my real estate license and I came across this tidbit

Rolleyes

Really? You don't have to disclose a death or even murder...but they must disclose if a house is believed to be haunted?!

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-03-2015, 03:52 PM
There are nice properties all over the US that won't sell due to 'haunted'. Laugh out load
04-03-2015, 03:56 PM
(04-03-2015 03:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  There are nice properties all over the US that won't sell due to 'haunted'. Laugh out load

For the right price I'd totally buy a haunted house.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Having lived next door to a graveyard for the last 30 years - I got some real bad news for you ghost fans ----

Dead means dead. They don't get up and walk about at night.. They're fucking dead - that's the whole point of BEING dead.....

Ghosts..... Yeah.... Sure.......

Dipshits who think a drafty house with doors and windows clanking in the wind is "haunted"..

Knuckledragging troglodytes....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-03-2015, 05:18 PM
WTAF.... Someone should contact whoever made or enforces that law and ask them what evidence of haunting is acceptable for a homeowner to submit in order to win that suit. Seriously. Wtaf?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
04-03-2015, 05:20 PM
(04-03-2015 03:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 03:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  There are nice properties all over the US that won't sell due to 'haunted'. Laugh out load

Yeah -- I suppose a discount IS in order....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-03-2015, 06:40 PM
(04-03-2015 05:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  WTAF.... Someone should contact whoever made or enforces that law and ask them what evidence of haunting is acceptable for a homeowner to submit in order to win that suit. Seriously. Wtaf?

If I had been called to see a seller and during our meeting and walk-through of the house they would have said they suspected the house to be haunted I would have snorted out a loogie. It would have NEVER crossed my mind that I had to disclose to the buyer some raving lunatic’s boogieman story and so opened myself up to a lawsuit Facepalm

This why you try to NEVER lt the seller and buyer meet before the closing and sometimes keep them in separate rooms shuttling papers so that they don’t meet.

Had to do that once because the seller accepted an offer he thought too low but had to accept because of financial circumstance. He worked himself up into a lather leading up to the closing, even suggesting he wanted to punch the buyer for being a prick. People are weird.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-03-2015, 07:23 PM
(04-03-2015 03:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Its allz I've ever wanted! Sadcryface

[Image: haunted_house_premade_background_by_jump...6wi00u.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-03-2015, 07:27 PM
(04-03-2015 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m in the process of fulfilling my continuing education hours for my real estate license and I came across this tidbit

Rolleyes

*Considered to be*

Yeah, that sounds legit.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF