Have I Gone Retarded?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Have I Gone Retarded?
I swear I thought there was a way to do smarter searches on the forum, but I can't figure out how. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought I could go to all my posts, all posts liked for, etc and then search for keywords from within those results. Have I gone retarded? Someone teach me how to internet please.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Have I Gone Retarded?
Yes, yes I believe you have. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2016, 05:08 PM
(14-03-2016 04:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I swear I thought there was a way to do smarter searches on the forum, but I can't figure out how. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought I could go to all my posts, all posts liked for, etc and then search for keywords from within those results. Have I gone retarded? Someone teach me how to internet please.

Yes, you is gone retarded, innit?

a) You can search for all posts, all posts liked for yada, yada.

b) You can search a particular forum or all forums using a keyword or a user name to/from a given date.

You wanna do A & B - tuff shit, innit. If there's a way, I can't see it unless you do part a) or b) on the forum and then download the results to your PC and continue the process there.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
14-03-2016, 05:24 PM
(14-03-2016 04:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I swear I thought there was a way to do smarter searches on the forum, but I can't figure out how. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought I could go to all my posts, all posts liked for, etc and then search for keywords from within those results. Have I gone retarded? Someone teach me how to internet please.

You have not gone retarded. You've seen my posts, right? Big Grin

That is how retarded looks. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
14-03-2016, 07:45 PM
(14-03-2016 05:08 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You wanna do A & B - tuff shit, innit. If there's a way, I can't see it unless you do part a) or b) on the forum and then download the results to your PC and continue the process there.

BOO! Angry

15-03-2016, 04:48 PM
"gone" implies you were not to begin with.
It's all the inbreeding ya silly Hillbilly. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-03-2016, 05:50 PM
(15-03-2016 04:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  "gone" implies you were not to begin with.

This is one of those cases where "consider the source" seems very relevant. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2016, 05:57 PM
(15-03-2016 05:50 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 04:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  "gone" implies you were not to begin with.

This is one of those cases where "consider the source" seems very relevant. Tongue

Poor Muffsy is in an isolated location. Love Kiwi's though. Great people. Gorgeous country too.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Why do you ask?

#sigh
15-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Googles algorithms are pretty stronk man. For example if you type in a phrase that you made in a post, and your username, and maybe "thinking atheist forums" in a jumbled mess, you very well may find that which you seek.