Have kids, even if they'll go to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
07-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Have kids, even if they'll go to hell
I was informed once that God's plan is for me to have kids, despite me not wanting any.

Apparently, this is just a general all around want. Everyone should have a kid.

If you're an atheist, he still wants you to have kids. Even though they'll most likely end up not believing either, and then their kids won't believe and so we have this long line of unbelievers, all of which are going to hell. When they didn't need to.

Why?

Because...God...um...honestly, this is like the only time where I can't even think of a reason, even from a Christian perspective.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Have kids, even if they'll go to hell
Apparently Christians believe that Almighty God cannot create more souls unless the existing people make more embryos, or something.
07-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Plus using contraception is frowned upon for whatever crazy reason.
07-02-2014, 07:46 PM
If you have kids then your neighbors can indoctrinate them. Or maybe god will "choose" one of your kids, a la predestination.
07-02-2014, 08:06 PM
(07-02-2014 07:42 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Plus using contraception is frowned upon for whatever crazy reason.

A lot of people feel that sex for the sole purpose of enjoyment is bad. Bad enough that the Catholic church blocked the shipment of condoms to Africa to slow the spread of HIV because it would result in sex that wasn't making babies. But they're cool with people dying.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
07-02-2014, 08:08 PM
(07-02-2014 08:06 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 07:42 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Plus using contraception is frowned upon for whatever crazy reason.

A lot of people feel that sex for the sole purpose of enjoyment is bad. Bad enough that the Catholic church blocked the shipment of condoms to Africa to slow the spread of HIV because it would result in sex that wasn't making babies. But they're cool with people dying.

Bill Maher once humorously touched on the topic of the Pope discouraging the use of condoms on a continent ravaged by HIV/AIDS. It is completely insane to me. If god hates sex so much, why did he make sex feel so amazing?
07-02-2014, 10:36 PM
(07-02-2014 06:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I was informed once that God's plan is for me to have kids, despite me not wanting any.

Apparently, this is just a general all around want. Everyone should have a kid.

If you're an atheist, he still wants you to have kids. Even though they'll most likely end up not believing either, and then their kids won't believe and so we have this long line of unbelievers, all of which are going to hell. When they didn't need to.

Why?

Because...God...um...honestly, this is like the only time where I can't even think of a reason, even from a Christian perspective.

You see god created everything and now he is always working to keep shit together and he sweats a lot. What people don't know is that god sweats souls. Because he is always working he is always sweating so there is practically an endless line of souls in heaven waiting for their chance to come to earth. Of course there is only so much room in heaven so god has to see to it that a lot of souls go to hell. That's why there are nonbelievers and folks of the wrong faith...
It's just as believable as any other bullshit you might hear.
08-02-2014, 12:04 AM
(07-02-2014 06:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I was informed once that God's plan is for me to have kids, despite me not wanting any.

So...is this god going to start poking holes in your condoms?
08-02-2014, 12:26 AM
(08-02-2014 12:04 AM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  

So...is this god going to start poking holes in your condoms?

He wouldn't get a chance, I don't really want to have sex to begin with. But apparently God wants me to.

Kind of ironic, I guess.
08-02-2014, 07:06 AM
(08-02-2014 12:26 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 12:04 AM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  So...is this god going to start poking holes in your condoms?

He wouldn't get a chance, I don't really want to have sex to begin with. But apparently God wants me to.

Kind of ironic, I guess.

Considering if your a woman, do you think this god might pull that "magic sperm" trick on you like what happened to Mary?
[+] 1 user Likes NoSuicide4Me's post