Have kids, even if they'll go to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
08-02-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Have kids, even if they'll go to hell
(07-02-2014 06:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I was informed once that God's plan is for me to have kids, despite me not wanting any.

Apparently, this is just a general all around want. Everyone should have a kid.

If you're an atheist, he still wants you to have kids. Even though they'll most likely end up not believing either, and then their kids won't believe and so we have this long line of unbelievers, all of which are going to hell. When they didn't need to.

Why?

Because...God...um...honestly, this is like the only time where I can't even think of a reason, even from a Christian perspective.
Because God is a sadistic bastard who enjoys watching people suffer in hell. The more the merrier. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 01:42 PM
(08-02-2014 07:06 AM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 12:26 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  He wouldn't get a chance, I don't really want to have sex to begin with. But apparently God wants me to.

Kind of ironic, I guess.

Considering if your a woman, do you think this god might pull that "magic sperm" trick on you like what happened to Mary?

Nah, that'd be too obvious and all powerful like. Instead he'll probably kill off all pets I get and crank up the number of baby food ads.
08-02-2014, 03:36 PM
It should be obvious that if god is omnipotent/omniscient he is biggest troll to ever exist.