Have we already had a gay president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Have we already had a gay president?
Are We Ready For A Gay President? Well, We May Have Already Had One

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/are-...f656ef5ef1

"written by Buchanan after King was appointed as President Tyler’s Minister to France, and left for Paris:

I am now solitary and alone, having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a-wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone; and should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection.”"

Sounds like love longing to me.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
11-06-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Have we already had a gay president?
We've probably had a few gay and a few atheist presidents who just weren't open about it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 10 users Like yakherder's post
12-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Poor Buchanan. I think he was the only president who never married as well.

☆☆☆
12-06-2016, 06:39 AM
If you play the odds, it's almost a certainty there's been at LEAST one............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Sounds like a conspiracy by the gay left.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
12-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Well like all things I wouldn't say he was gay. You see like all things this is something hard to crack down on. Even the quote that you mentioned doesn't exactly mean he was gay, other wise there would be no debate on it still. Some would say he was even asexual. So I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was any sexuality until more research and evidence comes in.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2016, 08:51 AM
(12-06-2016 08:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well like all things I wouldn't say he was gay. You see like all things this is something hard to crack down on. Even the quote that you mentioned doesn't exactly mean he was gay, other wise there would be no debate on it still. Some would say he was even asexual. So I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was any sexuality until more research and evidence comes in.

Well, I didn't make any conclusion so... whew!.. I'm good.

However, your conclusion he was asexual is unfounded. "I have gone a-wooing to several gentlemen" is in fact, evidence to the contrary.

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
12-06-2016, 08:52 AM
(12-06-2016 08:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well like all things I wouldn't say he was gay. You see like all things this is something hard to crack down on. Even the quote that you mentioned doesn't exactly mean he was gay, other wise there would be no debate on it still. Some would say he was even asexual. So I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was any sexuality until more research and evidence comes in.

Well, I didn't make any conclusion so... whew!.. I'm good.

However, your conclusion he was asexual is unfounded. "I have gone a-wooing to several gentlemen" is in fact, evidence to the contrary.

Not my claim, some others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buch...sonal_life

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Obama is gay. Haven't you heard that Michelle is a man? That's why he's so anti biblical on LGBT issues.

(My mother in law literally believes this)

I think the US is likely to see an openly gay president before a single one. If it's a guy would that make is partner the first laddie?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
12-06-2016, 09:03 AM
(12-06-2016 08:54 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Obama is gay. Haven't you heard that Michelle is a man? That's why he's so anti biblical on LGBT issues.

(My mother in law literally believes this)

I think the US is likely to see an openly gay president before a single one. If it's a guy would that make is partner the first laddie?

Buchanan was single, so we've had one already.