Have we already had a gay president?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Have we already had a gay president?
(12-06-2016 09:03 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:54 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Obama is gay. Haven't you heard that Michelle is a man? That's why he's so anti biblical on LGBT issues.

(My mother in law literally believes this)

I think the US is likely to see an openly gay president before a single one. If it's a guy would that make is partner the first laddie?

Buchanan was single, so we've had one already.

Those were different times, though. In today's US, if you're old enough to be eligible for the presidency and still single, there's "something wrong with you".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2016, 03:45 PM
I've heard gay people say that Abraham Lincoln was gay. I'm not sure why they believe this. I think he was just stressed and in a troubled marriage. Mary Todd was a difficult woman, or so I've read.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-06-2016, 03:49 PM
(12-06-2016 06:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you play the odds, it's almost a certainty there's been at LEAST one............

If you go by the Odds, President of hte United States is the most dangerous Job in the country.

4 have been murdered and another 2 survived a shot... 6 out of 44? That's dangerous dealing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-06-2016, 03:52 PM
(15-06-2016 03:29 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 09:03 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Buchanan was single, so we've had one already.

Those were different times, though. In today's US, if you're old enough to be eligible for the presidency and still single, there's "something wrong with you".

Lindsey Graham has been ridiculed for that, it doesn't help his image that he has the southern aristocratic drawly charm that makes him really seem quite effeminate

And his name is Lindsey. He didn't stand a chance in this presidential election but I bet god told him to run.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson