Have we had enough of Ted Nugent yet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Ted Nugent Flies Into A Rage During CBS Interview,
Threatens To ‘F*ck’ Female CBS Producer (VIDEO)

May 4, 2012

By Stephen D. Foster Jr.

[Image: Ted-N1.jpg]

Ted Nugent really needs to learn the art of keeping one’s mouth shut. Not even a month removed from telling gun nuts at a National Rifle Association rally that they should have shot Democrats and President Obama and must “chop their heads off in November, Nugent flew into a rage in an interview with CBS reporter Jeff Glor.

CBS’ This Morning’s Jeff Glor asked Nugent if the Romney campaign had a problem with his NRA comments. Nugent said that the Romney campaign has expressed nothing but support for him after the outrageous remarks. “Stay on course, Ted,” the Romney campaign reportedly told Nugent. “Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.”

Nugent accused liberals of misinterpreting his NRA remarks, denying that they were a threat against anybody. Glor pointed out that Nugent isn’t a moderate, and that’s when Nugent went off the deep end. After claiming that he’s a “loving man” and “nice guy,” Nugent made sexual comments to Glor and a nearby female CBS producer.

“Call me when you sit down across from someone who has more families with dying little boys and girls who get a call to take them on their last fishing trip in life! Call me when you meet someone who does that more than I do because that’s really moderate! In fact, you know what that is? That’s extreme! I’m an extremely loving, passionate man! And people who investigate me honestly — without the baggage of political correctness — ascertain the conclusion that I’m a damn nice guy! And if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I’ll suck your fucking dick!”

After offering Glor some man-on-man action, Nugent then threatened to “f*ck” a female CBS producer, turning to her and screaming “Or fuck you! How’s that sound?”

Here’s the video: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-5...tag=exclsv

Nugent later claimed that a kidney stone caused him to lash out and apologized for his remarks. Considering the many outrageous things Nugent has said since he became a conservative mouthpiece, it’s highly doubtful that his tantrum during the interview was anything but purposeful and sincere. Seriously, Mitt Romney is really proud to have this guy as a supporter? Sounds like Nugent and Romney both need to get their heads examined.

From http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/04/...iew-crazy/

This guy is such an ass...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Have we had enough of Ted Nugent yet?
(05-05-2012 01:58 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  This guy is such an ass...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
05-05-2012, 02:41 PM

Yes.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
05-05-2012, 03:37 PM
(05-05-2012 12:08 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thank you, Darth Nugent. Yes

05-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Who the..? Know what, it's probably best if I don't even ask.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-05-2012, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 07:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
Dude got too close to some mountain lion he was huntin' and now is totally fuckin' bonkers from Cat Scratch Fever.

(05-05-2012 01:58 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  Nugent later claimed that a kidney stone caused him to lash out and apologized for his remarks.

And kidney stones can be quite the bitch. ... 'specially if you're already suffering from acute encephalopathy caused by the Cat Scratch Fever.

But Stranglehold is still one of the best fuck tunes of all time. The Nuge stole it from Ravel. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-05-2012, 03:01 AM
(05-05-2012 07:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But Stranglehold is still one of the best fuck tunes of all time.

I cannot think of a more limp-penis-inducing song than Stranglehold. Sadcryface2

06-05-2012, 07:54 AM
I have never understood placing any greater weight in what an entertainer thinks on issues than anybody else. I certainly do not expect them to behave well when confronted. I would like them all to just shut up and sing/play/act and find other outlets for their rather bloated egos.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-05-2012, 10:48 AM
(06-05-2012 03:01 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 07:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But Stranglehold is still one of the best fuck tunes of all time.

I cannot think of a more limp-penis-inducing song than Stranglehold. Sadcryface2

My wife would disagree with you. Ah well, different strokes. Come to think of it, there's no song at all which could give me erectile dysfunction. You might want to get your testosterone checked if you're having difficulties.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-05-2012, 11:07 AM
(06-05-2012 10:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My wife would disagree with you. Ah well, different strokes.

Touché, haha! Big Grin