Have you ever de-converted anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Have you ever de-converted anyone?
(25-03-2014 06:14 AM)Drich Wrote:  I think I have 'de-converted' 5 Atheists who were willing to seriously look at what they believed.

Anyone who lacks the basic cognitive ability to see through your obvious cardboard-thin bullshit is better off on your side anyways. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-03-2014, 09:16 AM
(25-03-2014 06:14 AM)Drich Wrote:  I think I have 'de-converted' 5 Atheists who were willing to seriously look at what they believed.

Oh Drich, what a dreadful, dreadful thing to do to other human beings. So sorry to hear that. Hopefully their brains will re-boot and realize just what a horrible thing you've done to them!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-03-2014, 11:03 AM

Your a shit theist Drich if your helping to increase the number of Atheists, maybe you should not encourage people to "seriously look".
[Image: emperors_new_clothes.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
27-03-2014, 09:42 AM
I do not try to mess with other's beliefs. I have probably instilled enough critical thinking in my kids that they will not be religious even tho their mom is extreemly religious.
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
27-03-2014, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 12:52 AM by Banjo.)
Post removed by author.

Experimental drug disengaged. Hopefully my brain will return.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-03-2014, 11:37 PM
(26-03-2014 09:16 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Oh Drich, what a dreadful, dreadful thing to do to other human beings. So sorry to hear that. Hopefully their brains will re-boot and realize just what a horrible thing you've done to them!

Let's hope they weren't kids. Brainwashing children is playing dirty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
28-03-2014, 05:28 AM
I don't make it a point to disprove people's myths unless they try to convert ME.