Have you ever dreamt about this place?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Have you ever dreamt about this place?
So has anyone else ever been on here late at night, gone to bed thinking about it and had a dream about TTA forum?

I have a couple of times. Nothing says you're a sad fucker like dreaming about an online forum I guess Big Grin.

I dreamt last night that itsacow started working at the supermarket I work at. I don't know his name though so he was just called itsacow. Weirdest thing was that no-one thought it was strange that some guy was walking round with a name-badge that read 'itsacow'. I wish I could remember the rest of the dream.

Kinda random I guess, just thought I'd share.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Hughsie's post
09-06-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Have you ever dreamt about this place?
I am on the road for four solid hours a day in a cargo van, no radio or player -couldn't hear them anyway, just earplugs. I day dream a lot and once in a while, I day dream about people here. They look just like their avatar... and I have certain voice rhythms attached to them in my head.

Crazy, huh?

I often connect people here with things going on in non-virtual world. Everyone here is real after all ... so, it's no stretch to include people we interact with in our thoughts, and what not.

I think it's nice and quite comforting to know people thousands of miles away. We do indeed live on a dust speck. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
09-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Yup! I have. I've said it before though, some people here I consider real life pals, because like Kim said, we are real life, just not in person. That's where it'll stay, but TTA is in my subconscious now, no getting out! Big Grin All friendships or social networks look different from each other, so that's all this is- just different.

ETA: I know I've dreamt before, I just can't remember. I'll share here if it happens again.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
09-06-2012, 07:03 PM
(09-06-2012 06:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup! I have. I've said it before though, some people here I consider real life pals, because like Kim said, we are real life, just not in person. That's where it'll stay, but TTA is in my subconscious now, no getting out! Big Grin All friendships or social networks look different from each other, so that's all this is- just different.

ETA: I know I've dreamt before, I just can't remember. I'll share here if it happens again.

Couldn't agree more.

The other dreams I've had about here were that we were hacked by anonymous and the place was fucked up and stuff then DeepThought came online and did some ninja computer shit and sent them running. It was all played out on the screen though like you were watching a totally unrealistic mini-war. That was dead cool. I've dreamt that I met LOL096 as well, can't remember anything more than that though.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
09-06-2012, 07:06 PM
(09-06-2012 07:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 06:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup! I have. I've said it before though, some people here I consider real life pals, because like Kim said, we are real life, just not in person. That's where it'll stay, but TTA is in my subconscious now, no getting out! Big Grin All friendships or social networks look different from each other, so that's all this is- just different.

Couldn't agree more.

The other dreams I've had about here were that we were hacked by anonymous and the place was fucked up and stuff then DeepThought came online and did some ninja computer shit and sent them running. It was all played out on the screen though like you were watching a totally unrealistic mini-war. That was dead cool. I've dreamt that I met LOL096 as well, can't remember anything more than that though.
Sounds like you are a mega gamer, plus that is a nightmare my dear. Ha ha.
09-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I feel honored that I was able to work in a supermarket. Though we only served vegetarian products.
What did I look like though?

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
10-06-2012, 01:24 AM
I must be dreaming right now because I'm not wearing any pants.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
10-06-2012, 02:17 AM
[Image: Poker_Face_in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png]

[Image: LOL+FACE.jpg]

I can honestly say that I was not prepared for that.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
(09-06-2012 09:52 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I feel honored that I was able to work in a supermarket. Though we only served vegetarian products.
What did I look like though?

You were human for a start, not a cow, though it may have been funnier if you were Big Grin.

You were an average looking 16 year old guy. Only notable thing I remember was your hair. It was short and blonde. Possibly spiked up a little bit, I don't remember very clearly.

Best
Worst
10-06-2012, 10:47 AM
More importantly was he wearing clothes?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post