Have you ever imagined what TTA people look like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Have you ever imagined what TTA people look like?
This thread makes me feel like a face whore, given that I use a picture of my damn self and have taken all mystery about myself away. At least I still have some mystery left having possibly shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Maybe.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
17-03-2015, 12:17 PM
I imagine all members to be perfect human specimens with god-like physiques. By the way, I look nothing like my avatar. That contemplative fellow is far more handsome than I.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
17-03-2015, 03:43 PM
(17-03-2015 12:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I imagine all members to be perfect human specimens with god-like physiques. By the way, I look nothing like my avatar. That contemplative fellow is far more handsome than I.

I would have to disagree with you on the second part Tongue though the fellow in your avatar is quite cute, in my opinion you're the more handsom of the two Yes
17-03-2015, 04:32 PM
(17-03-2015 12:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I imagine all members to be perfect human specimens with god-like physiques.

Of course, that is what we are. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-03-2015, 11:16 AM
(17-03-2015 03:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 12:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I imagine all members to be perfect human specimens with god-like physiques. By the way, I look nothing like my avatar. That contemplative fellow is far more handsome than I.

I would have to disagree with you on the second part Tongue though the fellow in your avatar is quite cute, in my opinion you're the more handsom of the two Yes

You are too kind.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2015, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 01:58 PM by Dom.)
(16-03-2015 03:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And Dom...
[Image: please-go-away.png]

Haha, other that the sign in my sig I have one that says: "Trespassers will be composted". I would get one that says "get off my lawn" but I don't have a lawn. Just flowers, garden paths and raised veggie beds.

The Kathryn Hepburn pic isn't too far off. As of late I decided I liked the grey streaks in my hair, and am transitioning from short, brown hair to long hair streaked with grey. I am embracing my age, it's a good age. Old enough to know what I want, young enough to get it. Yeah!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
19-03-2015, 12:44 PM
(18-03-2015 01:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 03:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And Dom...
[Image: please-go-away.png]

Haha, other that the sign in my sig I have one that says: "Trespassers will be composted". I would get one that says "get off my lawn" but I don't have a lawn. Just flowers, garden paths and raised veggie beds.

The Kathryn Hepburn pic isn't too far off. As of late I decided I liked the grey streaks in my hair, and am transitioning from short, brown hair to long hair streaked with grey. I am embracing my age, it's a good age. Old enough to know what I want, young enough to get it. Yeah!

I always loved Katherine Hepburn's face, especially as she got older. One director writing about her face said she was "lovely in her bones".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Obviously I am not a droid made of concrete. It's just a cool thing I made in the lab with leftover paste mix. But I do visualize users as their avatars since I need a mental image on which to pin the comments I read. I've taken a look at the user pics and they fit well enough with what is to be expected.
20-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I don't have an avatar,

so I look like this................>

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-03-2015, 07:33 PM
(20-03-2015 07:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't have an avatar,

so I look like this................>

Well, that was kind of unexpected. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]