Have you ever imagined what TTA people look like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Have you ever imagined what TTA people look like?
I am a lycanthrope.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2015, 10:50 AM
I already know what a good deal of you look and sound like.

As for me, what people think I look like are divided into three separate categories. There are those who think I am a derp-ass cat that has somehow gained anthropomorphic sentience, those who have seen my pictures on the forum/on Facebook/or Skype vid calls but are convinced it is a clever disguise designed to allow me to blend in with humans, and then there are a special select few who adamantly envision me as the human I am and not a cat for reasons I won't disclose. Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-03-2015, 11:15 AM
By the way, FC, I tried to look for you, but there isn't a real search function. So I tried to "load face" searching for "full" or "circle" but couldn't find anything. Just one unrelated face. lol

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
14-03-2015, 11:17 AM
(14-03-2015 09:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK, went to this site http://flashface.ctapt.de and used a police sketch program to make a likeness of myself Big Grin

Look for Full Circle and let me know if you can find it, I haven’t used the site before.

Make your own, you can click and drag all the components up or down.

I assume you have gills. Tongue

(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Are you as ugly as you post? ...
And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-03-2015, 11:21 AM
(14-03-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 09:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK, went to this site http://flashface.ctapt.de and used a police sketch program to make a likeness of myself Big Grin

Look for Full Circle and let me know if you can find it, I haven’t used the site before.

Make your own, you can click and drag all the components up or down.

I assume you have gills. Tongue

I've often toyed with getting gill tats. Thumbsup

But yes, scales, fins, gills and an uncontrollable urge to have sex in a pool. Ohmy

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-03-2015, 11:34 AM
I am a fun-sized, bottle redhead. The pasty white skin is au naturale, though. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
15-03-2015, 03:51 PM
(14-03-2015 11:34 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I am a fun-sized, bottle redhead. The pasty white skin is au naturale, though. Tongue

That is so sexy

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
15-03-2015, 03:54 PM
I mainly just picture actors from movies. IndianAtheist is raj koothrappali, Moms is Erin Brockovich, Chas is Dr. Evil....

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
15-03-2015, 04:04 PM
(15-03-2015 03:54 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I mainly just picture actors from movies. IndianAtheist is raj koothrappali, Moms is Erin Brockovich, Chas is Dr. Evil....

Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-03-2015, 04:15 PM
(15-03-2015 04:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 03:54 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I mainly just picture actors from movies. IndianAtheist is raj koothrappali, Moms is Erin Brockovich, Chas is Dr. Evil....

Dodgy

Oh come on! You even have the cat!! Yes

[+] 6 users Like Cathym112's post