Have you ever laughed this hard?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Have you ever laughed this hard?
basically... you know when you laugh so hard you pee a little. well i am not talking about that.... I am talking about laugh so hard you loose total blatter controlled you can't do anything about it. even worse no one else probably will get why the joke is that funny in the first place.. lucky me tonight I was by myself and a voice in my head just out of no where says barb b que pills. I am not shocked because i have a metal illness in which voices are a symptom... I thought to myself what possible use could someone have for bbq pill and then it hit me.... and I started laughing and laughing.. it was funny but i had to clean up the mess though...

p.s. the only reason for someone to take a bbq pill is to be bbq'd..... thought I'd float that one out there and see who eles laughs that hard.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: Have you ever laughed this hard?
[Image: il_570xN.112212124.jpg]

Hmmm, I'd have thought BBQ pills were just pills that taste like something bbq'ed.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
07-06-2014, 02:17 AM
I made someone laugh so hard once. When I was 18 and went off on a holiday with a social group. They were in the middle of an extremely deep conversation and were pausing to think about something when I came out of the toilet and said something in a very dry and solemn voice. I can't even really remember what it was, but I know that it was about wet farts.

The timing must have been absolutely perfect because the only guy that heard me laughed so hard that his whole torso was convulsing and he couldn't stop. The others were desperate to know what I had said. I found it curious that I had such an effect.
07-06-2014, 06:02 AM
But..but...what is a bbq pill?

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
07-06-2014, 06:49 AM
(07-06-2014 06:02 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  But..but...what is a bbq pill?

it's nothing...basically I have these voices on my head and there are two types. one type is the type I regularly talk to for no other reason why than why not... they are normal and boring as compared to the other type.. I don't know who started it b there supposedly a conversation always going on at the back of my mind.. about what i don't know... I never hear anything but everyu now and then I can hear one liners from one of them towards another entity as if a speaker was flipped on and then off. the one liners are like as follws...

1. you seem to me to be the kind of guy that brings a pickle to a gun fight......

yes that is the only one I can remember but they do seem to be points going towards someone I don't know... but I would never want to lose them. they say the oddest and fumiest things that just brighten up my day out of the blue..... and so random I can't begin to produce one. that is the second type of voices. I lso wouldn't want to loose the first type ether due to there use as an idea sounding board...It's not the voices I want the doctors to get rid of... its tthe dam lack off motivation that comes from bing depressed and the attention span thing....

p.s. I am not sure why I am throwing this in here but there a third type a voice that I epically have to thank for really good fleshed out ideas. not full ideas but just one liners that come to me while i am just waking up come from....... it's so nice having them around lol... now If I ever get emotional then they are not so good with me but oh well....... btw this is where the idea for bbq pills hit me this morning.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
07-06-2014, 07:44 AM
My mom and her sisters would on occasion laugh so hard when together that they rolled on the floor and peed... the first time we were all taking a walk in the snow... and they left a yellow area behind. The fact that the snow was yellow made them laugh even harder.... Lots of women pee when laughing hard, especially once they have given birth.

Luckily I didn't inherit the pee part, although I have been known to laugh until my face hurt...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man