Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
These are pretty important parts in history are they not? If you choose not to question them, how can you say your a critical thinker? Especially if all you've ever questioned is the existence of a god. When you get done with one question what is the next step? What do you do? You find another question to answer of course. I don't care what you believe about the holocaust, or 9/11 or even a god for that matter. All I care about is if you questioned them. The inability to question things.

Also not naming any names or anything, but you seriously might want to stop feeling emotions. From what I saw in my other thread a lot of people seem to be emotional about certain things that may or may not have even happened... you can't really think critically if you're being all emotional about it.

So anyways question is simple, please just answer. I know, I know, this might be difficult for a lot of you, I mean my god why on earth would anyone lie right? Right? RIGHT?!

[Image: funny-science-news-experiments-memes-sagan-logic.jpg]

and if you don't like that then that's just to bad.

[Image: Dr_House_by_AlmostLikeNormal.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrH9g_q6k0WtpwUxljDCe...fXPiXBZMTw]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 11 users Like kineo's post
19-05-2012, 11:36 PM
(19-05-2012 11:33 PM)kineo Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrH9g_q6k0WtpwUxljDCe...fXPiXBZMTw]
Really? This is how you choose to respond? This is your worthless response to a relatively simple question? A YES OR NO answer? AND YOU can't even answer it?
19-05-2012, 11:44 PM
My brother is an air traffic controller. He listened to all the totally inept incompetent shit go on that day, (9/11). The details in the 911 Commission Report detailing the totally incompetent military brass, and Norad, etc. are accurate. They couldn't get their socks on in the morning without help. You actually think these idiots could pull off a conspiracy ? No way. It almost happened again about 3 years ago when the Northwest pilots overflew Minneapolis. All the controllers in the country listened as they tried to contact the plane. The Director of the Center was supposed to contact the military in 5 minutes, according to the new protocols. It took her 55 minutes. If they had been headed to the Sears Tower, they would have made it. Nothing has changed. They are all still fat incompetent boobs. They are incapable of pulling off a conspiracy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-05-2012, 11:49 PM
(19-05-2012 11:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My brother is an air traffic controller. He listened to all the totally inept incompetent shit go on that day, (9/11). The details in the 911 Commission Report detailing the totally incompetent military brass, and Norad, etc. are accurate. They couldn't get their socks on in the morning without help. You actually think these idiots could pull off a conspiracy ? No way. It almost happened again about 3 years ago when the Northwest pilots overflew Minneapolis. All the controllers in the country listened as they tried to contact the plane. The Director of the Center was supposed to contact the military in 5 minutes, according to the new protocols. It took her 55 minutes. If they had been headed to the Sears Tower, they would have made it. Nothing has changed. They are all still fat incompetent boobs. They are incapable of pulling off a conspiracy.
Oh really? Is that so? But... you don't wonder... why they're incompetent? I'd like you to pull up that file about the sears tower one that was supposed to happen 3 years ago. That interests me. Greatly. Instead you just made an excuse, that's all you did. Oh hey these guys look like a bunch of idiots why question them? But if those 'idiots' are actually the ones planning and executing this stuff. Who's the idiot then for not questioning their actions? Or rather, do you think the military would want to try to be as completely incompetent as possible when something really big is supposed to go down?

Hell I'm not even looking for excuses. I wanted an answer which you did nothing to give me. Have questioned it?
19-05-2012, 11:51 PM
(19-05-2012 11:36 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 11:33 PM)kineo Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrH9g_q6k0WtpwUxljDCe...fXPiXBZMTw]
Really? This is how you choose to respond? This is your worthless response to a relatively simple question? A YES OR NO answer? AND YOU can't even answer it?

Yup.

Undecided

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
19-05-2012, 11:59 PM
(19-05-2012 11:51 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 11:36 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Really? This is how you choose to respond? This is your worthless response to a relatively simple question? A YES OR NO answer? AND YOU can't even answer it?

Yup.

Undecided
So if this is your response then what are you doing on a forum dedicated to thought and free thinking? If your only purpose to be here is to troll, you might want to rethink your life's purpose.
20-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Really? I thought you had gotten that lobotomy you so desperately need.

I guess some fuckers never change.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
20-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes - 9/11 - briefly - but I got over it. I'm not into conspiracy theories.
No - Holocaust - read a lot about it though.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
20-05-2012, 12:04 AM
(20-05-2012 12:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Really? I thought you had gotten that lobotomy you so desperately need.

I guess some fuckers never change.
Believe it or not but this is still a test, to see if my fellow atheists can actually answer a simple question. Many preach free thought and critical thinking, few achieve it. A good start, would be to answer the question. But it could be that people get so angry when they're caught red handed not thinking critically about something that they have to reply with worthless thoughts such as yours.

One simple word, yes or no, yet nothing.