Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
You see, you also believe in the possibility of aliens. There you go, isn't that enough then? My evidence is the complete lack of them. The aliens that can control and brainwash us are also capable of hiding their whole existence, since they can brainwash us. The less we thing about something, the more reason it is to question why are we discarding this. Aliens did it, I'm telling you, they made all this just to start a fight between us. Divide and conquer...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-05-2012, 02:26 PM
(23-05-2012 05:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  You see, you also believe in the possibility of aliens. There you go, isn't that enough then? My evidence is the complete lack of them. The aliens that can control and brainwash us are also capable of hiding their whole existence, since they can brainwash us. The less we thing about something, the more reason it is to question why are we discarding this. Aliens did it, I'm telling you, they made all this just to start a fight between us. Divide and conquer...
Arctic don't listen to this fool.

It's more than obvious that there is something not quite right with the whole thing. I mean think about it. It's what we were told when we were growing up so of course we're going to frown on anyone who says otherwise but the evidence is there for anyone who has eyes to see. None of it adds up the way they've been telling us.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
23-05-2012, 03:40 PM
(23-05-2012 02:26 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Arctic don't listen to this fool.

It's more than obvious that there is something not quite right with the whole thing. I mean think about it. It's what we were told when we were growing up so of course we're going to frown on anyone who says otherwise but the evidence is there for anyone who has eyes to see. None of it adds up the way they've been telling us.
Well when I was in school they barely touched the 9.11 subject, just got a brief page in history. But I was already in high school so I don't know what they're teaching the younger ones. But the holocaust never did seem to go away. But I've always given the benefit of the doubt for everything, including the holocaust, and including Filox's aliens. Do I believe in his aliens, no, but if he were to provide evidence for their existence I would reconsider. In this way I leave my mind more open to the influx of new information, and it's why I'm so bendable when it comes to conspiracy theories. My mind is already ready to be changed upon the arrival of new evidence.

And I know Filox is only pulling my chains. Wink
24-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Me, pulling your chains? Well, I nevah'!

As for you Hamata, you are a fool to trust this one. My explanation has much more sense.

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 12:10 AM
(24-05-2012 12:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Me, pulling your chains? Well, I nevah'!

As for you Hamata, you are a fool to trust this one. My explanation has much more sense.
Please don't call anyone a fool, I have enough hard times dealing with theists who use that as a defense to believe in a god.

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
24-05-2012, 01:52 AM
He was first to call me a fool, why wouldn't I call him back? He started it, it's his fault!

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 02:47 AM
(24-05-2012 01:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  He was first to call me a fool, why wouldn't I call him back? He started it, it's his fault!
I don't care who started it, I'm going to end it!

Like a father!
24-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Smile

No you won't.

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
26-05-2012, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 06:28 AM by DeepThought.)
(23-05-2012 03:40 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  But I've always given the benefit of the doubt for everything, including the holocaust, and including Filox's aliens. Do I believe in his aliens, no, but if he were to provide evidence for their existence I would reconsider. In this way I leave my mind more open to the influx of new information, and it's why I'm so bendable when it comes to conspiracy theories. My mind is already ready to be changed upon the arrival of new evidence.

And I know Filox is only pulling my chains. Wink
You should give the intelligent design coverup some thought. You know all those scientist have been bribed to badmouth Intelligent design and spread their religion of evolutionism. Any scientist who stood for the Lord against the evolutionists has been discredited and ridiculed.

It's obviously a coverup... Think about it. Everything deserves equal consideration. That's why Intelligent design really belongs in the science classrooms. Remember that!

Don't get me started on the vaccine conspiracy! Make sure you don't take any vaccines. The government has built in a secret virus that sits dormant and over time slowly takes over your mind, making you vulnerable to suggestion.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
26-05-2012, 06:45 AM
(26-05-2012 06:24 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Don't get me started on the vaccine conspiracy! Make sure you don't take any vaccines.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=squale...channel=np

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.