Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
When JFK was in office a member of his staff put forward proposals to do a false flag operation in the united states so that they could go to war with Cuba......... JFK threw out the proposals however that man........ he later became head of NATO.

(I cant remember his name...... I have wrote about him before and will have to review my posts to find a link)

Is this evidence reason alone to think that TPTB dont actually care about its citizens???? No it is not, but it goes along with all of the other atrocites and "coincidences" to make up a view (in my eyes) that your goverment doesnt actually give a fuck about you, nor your family. You are just a number in the tax system.

With regards to people making shit up.......... yes of course that is going to happen. Thats why I have said in the past that the "conspiracy community" is its own worst enemy.

Anonymous........... the group that was born from trolling.....Where given me an afternoon I could make an anonymous video and post it on youtube and make it seem genuine...... became very popular and had a lot of news surrounding it as they allegedly "hacked" different organisations......... funny how when SOPA fell through you dont really hear much about them anymore in the mainstream media????

Maybe they will resurface when ACTA comes fully into power????

You see for me it goes well beyond the holocaust (that Ive not researched) and 9/11 because even if those things are true, they have gotten away with it now.

They seem more concerned nowadays about taking money that is meant to go towards your living and giving it to the banking system............. the place where money cannot exist without debt.

Ive given up on a lot of stuff now anyway, this forum is the only place I write about it....... caus to be honest I never thought I would say this but it is fucking pointless...... Ive done demos, ive handed out flyers and ive given talks and its all been for nothing really. Maybe I have made ripples and made one person think twice and if that is the case then I suppose my efforts were not wasted....... the only thing I can guarantee is how I act myself.

Non participation as much as I can in a system that is inherently fucked up.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2012, 04:26 AM
(27-05-2012 04:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  When JFK was in office a member of his staff put forward proposals to do a false flag operation in the united states so that they could go to war with Cuba......... JFK threw out the proposals however that man........ he later became head of NATO.

(I cant remember his name...... I have wrote about him before and will have to review my posts to find a link)

Is this evidence reason alone to think that TPTB dont actually care about its citizens???? No it is not, but it goes along with all of the other atrocites and "coincidences" to make up a view (in my eyes) that your goverment doesnt actually give a fuck about you, nor your family. You are just a number in the tax system.

With regards to people making shit up.......... yes of course that is going to happen. Thats why I have said in the past that the "conspiracy community" is its own worst enemy.

Anonymous........... the group that was born from trolling.....Where given me an afternoon I could make an anonymous video and post it on youtube and make it seem genuine...... became very popular and had a lot of news surrounding it as they allegedly "hacked" different organisations......... funny how when SOPA fell through you dont really hear much about them anymore in the mainstream media????

Maybe they will resurface when ACTA comes fully into power????

You see for me it goes well beyond the holocaust (that Ive not researched) and 9/11 because even if those things are true, they have gotten away with it now.

They seem more concerned nowadays about taking money that is meant to go towards your living and giving it to the banking system............. the place where money cannot exist without debt.

Ive given up on a lot of stuff now anyway, this forum is the only place I write about it....... caus to be honest I never thought I would say this but it is fucking pointless...... Ive done demos, ive handed out flyers and ive given talks and its all been for nothing really. Maybe I have made ripples and made one person think twice and if that is the case then I suppose my efforts were not wasted....... the only thing I can guarantee is how I act myself.

Non participation as much as I can in a system that is inherently fucked up.
Yes I actually made thread for a possible future economy, it's in the politics section.

As for giving up?

You would think 40 pages of downright hate mongering would get me to give up yes? But no. You see I find debating an exceptional way to keep ones mind sharp. That's why I occasionally go out to debate theists to keep my mind sharp about the possibility of a god. And hey if my opponents bring up good evidence against me then that is good incentive to reconsider what I thought I knew.

However most of the times they just bring things as if I had never taken it into consideration. When in reality I did review it most of the times long before they bothered sharing it with me. And every time they post the same material I review again... and again... and again...

Still I've gotta keep my wits about me, and if debating others helps them find truth or sharpens their wit. Bravo for them.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
06-06-2012, 07:10 AM
[Image: jet_fuel.png]

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
06-06-2012, 07:42 AM
I know this is not the point of that great cartoon, but I love the "can't melt steel" argument. My evidence that there are thousands of people with way too much time on their hands and none of it spent getting a clue.

Btw, for anyone wondering: the fire did not have to melt the steel. All it had to do was heat up the joints enough so they expanded enough to lose some of their strength where it was supporting all the load sitting on top of it. Once that happened, the weight of the building, and gravity, took over. That's why the building pancaked a floor at a time. The supports at the joints just broke free. If the steel had actually melted, it would not have melted uniformly like that and you would have seen angles in the building as it collapsed.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-06-2012, 08:56 AM
(06-06-2012 07:42 AM)BnW Wrote:  I know this is not the point of that great cartoon, but I love the "can't melt steel" argument. My evidence that there are thousands of people with way too much time on their hands and none of it spent getting a clue.

Btw, for anyone wondering: the fire did not have to melt the steel. All it had to do was heat up the joints enough so they expanded enough to lose some of their strength where it was supporting all the load sitting on top of it. Once that happened, the weight of the building, and gravity, took over. That's why the building pancaked a floor at a time. The supports at the joints just broke free. If the steel had actually melted, it would not have melted uniformly like that and you would have seen angles in the building as it collapsed.
It's even simpler than that. Steel heated to 1800° F has less than half the yield strength that it does at room temperature. All it takes is heat. The support columns suffered plastic deformation, failed, then buckled under the load of the building.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I had an opportunity once to ask a simple question to a local architect, an engineer of building buildings.

Me: Is it possible for a plane to collapse those kind of buildings like it happened on 9/11.
He: Sure, without a problem.

He said it without too much thinking, as it was pretty obvious that the building can fall because of the stress, heat, explosion, extra weight (a whole plane was in the building, on top), so I kinda figured that he knows what he was talking about, since he is making building for the last 30-40 years of his life. And it just occured to me that nobody ever has mentioned the weight of the plane. What, the plane is so light, it would make no difference? I don't think so, it played it's role, for sure, people just look at things to support their theory, not everything.

This, however, does not reduce the possibility of the inside job/conspiracy theory. But, as far as the engineers and architects are concerned, the plane can bring down a building the way Twins have fallen.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
08-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:This, however, does not reduce the possibility of the inside
job/conspiracy theory. But, as far as the engineers and architects are
concerned, the plane can bring down a building the way Twins have
fallen.

No, that possibility is reduced by the total and complete lack of any evidence whatsoever of an actual conspiracy as well as the impossibility of the thousands of people who would have to be in on such a conspiracy never, ever saying a single word about it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
08-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Filox, your architect was obviously in on the conspiracy and thus cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-06-2012, 01:11 PM
(08-06-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Filox, your architect was obviously in on the conspiracy and thus cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
That's so freakin' obvious I'm surprised you felt a need to say it. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2012, 01:16 PM
(08-06-2012 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Filox, your architect was obviously in on the conspiracy and thus cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
That's so freakin' obvious I'm surprised you felt a need to say it. Dodgy
True, but Filox is a foreigner so I felt the need to help the poor guy out.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel